What?!! It’s possible to make thousands of money in under 7 MINUTES & 19 CLICKS! I know what you are thinking “Is Daily Cash Siphon A Scam?” Am I Right?
If yes, you are in the right place to know everything. I did my due diligence to write this review, so you don’t have to. You will understand what this program is and make a better decision by reading it to the end.
Before we start, I like to tell you something.
- If any programs have “Cash”, “Secret”, or “Million” as part of the program name, so I will become cautious to examine every detail to avoid being scammed.
- I am not referring you to join this program, so you won’t see me only selling the good part without showing you the downsides. What you can expect today is an honest & unbiased review.
- Checking things online saves time and money, you are actually protecting your hard-earned money. Congratulations!
Without further ado, let’s explore Daily Cash Siphon together.
What is Daily Cash Siphon?
-Summary of Daily Cash Siphon-
Daily Cash Siphon is a legitimate affiliate marketing training course that teaches you how to build an online business in under 7 minutes & 19 clicks. Based on my experiences in affiliate marketing, the programs and systems that have similar claims are proven to be scams in the end. They sound too good to be true and they probably are.
After spending a few hours exploring the website and doing my own researches, I found red flags that push me away from it, and I will suggest you find another legitimate affiliate marketing training course. Let me show you what I found with the detail below.
Inside Daily Cash Siphon
You pay $37 to get a membership to log in to the members’ area for training courses of affiliate marketing such as finding affiliate products to make money on Clickbank or build one niche blog to promote affiliate marketing products.
Once you landed on the main website, you will find the layout is simple and easy to navigate. Here is the list of training videos you are going to learn.
- Introduction of affiliate marketing
- Blogging Basics
- Setting Up A Blog
- WordPress Setup
- Blog Content
- Affiliate Commissions
- Promoting Your Site(Traffic)
- Tweaking Your WordPress Design
- Quick Fire Daily Cash Method
Each video you finish, there will be some tasks you need to do, so it’s kind of interactive training waiting for you here.
Besides the $37 that you pay to join this training program, you will hit the below upsells once you go further inside the member area.
- The 1st Daily Cash Website $197: You will get your first website built by Daily Cash Siphon.
- Another Daily Cash Website $187: Same as the first upsell, they are going to build another site for you.
- Traffic Strategies $97: Chris will teach you different traffic strategies.
Chris also provides basic articles of blogging and ebooks to help you progress through Daily Cash Siphon, and they are free.
Who is Daily Cash Siphon For?
People who like to build an affiliate marketing site with WordPress, and I am sure that Chris will teach you the fundamentals you need to know.
Ugly Truth About Daily Cash Siphon
TOP#1 A Pen Name
What kind of affiliate marketing training course will use a pen name as the founder’s name? And they even write this at the bottom of the website, which makes me getting skeptical about everything it shows.
To be logical here, will you hide your real identity after creating a training course that helps people to make money online in under 7 minutes & 19 clicks? For me, I will love to let people know this lucrative opportunity with my real name on it.
If not, it could be one marketing tactic that most online scams used to escape the negative reviews and re-brand the whole training program under new names…I hope this is not the case.
TOP#2 It’s Misleading
“It’s possible to make thousands of money in under 7 MINUTES & 19 CLICKS!” I know it sounds motivating that you finally found a training course that brings you money.
However, this bold claim may only work for those who run affiliate marketing websites a few years or those who have millions of social media followers based on my experiences in the affiliate marketing industry.
If you just started making money online, you literally know nothing so that it might take longer to see positive results.
Let’s read their disclaimer about the earning potential, so you can get a better idea of how much you will earn by Daily Cash Siphon.
“The sales figures stated above are our personal sales figures. Please understand our results are not typical, we’re not implying you will duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). We have the benefit of practicing direct response marketing, e-commerce and advertising for 10+ years, and have an established following as a result. The average person who buys any “how to” information gets little to no results. We are using these references for example purposes only.“
It says that you cannot make a dime by DCS, and it contradicts the bold claim in the first place. Do you still believe a beginner can make money with this training course? Let me know in the comment below.
TOP#3 Fake Support Team
Remember the customer support representative that welcomes you to join Daily Cash Siphon when you first landed on the sales page and key in your email address? Yes, she’s Lisa!
Lisa looks nice and friendly, but in 2020, everyone can easily do a simple reverse image search online. Look at what I found!
Lisa is just one stock photo that everyone could easily download from stock photo sites to pretend they get a customer service representative & always there for you.
I have to be honest that I hate upsells. Imagine that you join Daily Cash Siphon thinking you get everything by paying $37, but instead they are asking you to pay more for the whole package. Feel bad, right?
- The 1st Daily Cash Website $197
- Another Daily Cash Website $187
- Traffic Strategies $97
If you listen to Chris & purchase all the above, the total cost sums up to $518 for your first month which is too much for affiliate marketing beginners.
What I Liked About Daily Cash Siphon
TOP#1 The Basics of Affiliate Marketing
While there are some red flags I just showed you, what Chris delivers in the training course is indeed the same affiliate marketing methods that I learn at my favorite platform.
He talks about how to make a WordPress website to promote your affiliate marketing business, how to write articles, and the traffic strategies. These are the foundations that you need for your future online success.
Another thing I like from DSC is that he talks about the mindset you should have to build a blog for affiliate marketing which makes it stand out from all the online scams.
However, there are better options in the industry to help you master affiliate marketing. Here is the one that I use currently, it comes with powerful tools & features, one keyword research tool, and the community. Feel free to check my full review HERE to know more.
TOP#2 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase Daily Cash Siphon by mistake, you can request a refund within the first 60 days after purchase. At the moment, I don’t get the details about whether they offer refunds to upsells since Clickbank is not responsible for upsells.
Having a money-back guarantee doesn’t mean it’s not a scam considering online scam artists try hard to make scams look like legitimate products. And, it’s no harm that we keep it in mind next time purchasing any digital products, deal?
Is Daily Cash Siphon A Scam?
No, Daily Cash Siphon is not a scam since it does provide some generic training of affiliate marketing, but it’s not the program that I love to recommend to people.
With unknown founder’s information, misleading claims, fake support team, and upsells, it is quite easy to think this is a scam instead of something legitimate.
The platform that I use currently is the opposite of Daily Cash Siphon, let me show you in the next paragraph.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Daily Cash Siphon. You can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, when you are participating in training courses, and they respond to your feedback most of the time. I will also be your personal coach/mentor inside WA, can’t wait to see you on board.
- We won’t give you false & misleading claims to make you think making money online is easy because we know things won’t happen in that direction.
- Except for the domain name you need to cover for your website, there are no other costs once you join WA. You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business in this all-in-one package.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells to make them create WordPress sites for you. On WA, you will learn how to build your websites from scratch.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a FREE trial without credit card detail required. If you feel like this is not your thing after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your bank account.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members’ from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.