Crowd1 gets super hot since 2019, and it has many paid ads running online. You must wonder is Crowd1 A scam? so you do lots of researches online and land on my article, right?
Don’t worry, I was curious as you are at the moment, so I did my due diligence to write this review. You will be well-informed before whipping out credit cards purchasing it. Before we start exploring this business opportunity, I like to promise you something.
- I am not referring you to join Crowd1 to earn my commissions, which I loathe the most when I read online reviews, so you won’t see me selling you how good Crowd1 is without telling you the cold hard truth.
- This review is also my approach to know Crowd1 and examine whether it suits my budget or personality. If yes, I will consider switching to it from my all-time favorite platform.
- Checking things online saves you time and money, congratulations, your hard-earned money is now safe & secure.
Without further ado, lets’ dive deep together.
What is Crowd1?
-Summary of Crowd1-
Crowd1 is created by Jonas Werner in 2019, and it is an affiliate program that you can sell the membership products to others for making commissions. In my opinion, it’s a pyramid scheme in disguise since it doesn’t really provide any physical or digital products or services that you can promote to your friends, family, or colleagues.
After diving deep, there are many red flags that make me confused and become more skeptical, but I don’t want you to take my words for Crowd1. I will give you enough evidence and proof, so you can be the judges yourself to make up your mind.
Crowd1 sells a line of educational products as part of the membership packages, all you need to do is talk, talk about the benefits and the advantages of joining Crowd1. Skeptical, right?
It’s hard to find the real training and the products on Crowd1’s sales page. In reality, it doesn’t provide any tangible product or service. To make it less scammy, they offer gambling apps(anyone can join for free) and crowd marketing education that the founders never explain.
What Does Crowd1 Offer?
Just like what I said earlier, Crowd1 does not provide any products and service.
What it really offers is the education packages from GritHub, the ownership rights of the membership products, and an online platform via its gaming website & gambling affiliate network.
GritHub is where you will get the training, it comes with four types of subscriptions.(€99-€2,499) However, the website has zero information about what the training is, you will be directed to the checkout page to fill out your personal information & credit card detail to purchase it.
- White- €99
- Black- €299
- Gold- €799
- Titanium- €2,499
Wait a minute here… Shouldn’t you give us the breakdown of the training content before we invest our hard-earned money? Or, you just don’t have it?
AffilGo & Miggster
These two are the flagship products that they keep talking about in the sales pitch.
- AffilGo: The fast-growing online gambling affiliate network
- Miggster: Online mobile games and social media game
An affiliate network is a middleman between publishers(affiliates) and merchants/advertisers that offer affiliate programs. But, on AffliGo, it’s exclusively available for Crowd1 members and there are only 3-4 advertisers. Meaning it’s hard to find something you like to promote, let alone make commissions.
Miggster makes me confused again since it has nothing to offer after I checked the website. The official website is nothing but a landing page if I can call it that.
So, it’s easy to tell that they show you many shiny objects, but a little value to offer.
How To Make Money With Crowd1?
There is only one way to make money with Crowd1: Recruit people into Crowd1 as you do.
You can make money with any MLM(Multi-Level Marketing) companies by selling the products or recruit more people as your downlines to sell more products. But, you can ONLY make money by recruiting people into Crowd1 since there are not tangible products, which proves that it’s a pyramid scheme in disguise.
Crowd1 Compensation Plan
Crowd1 uses a binary compensation plan that you need to recruit people under you & put them in right & left legs, and your commissions are based on the weakest leg’s performances. Here are the six ways you will get paid from recruiting people:
01. Affiliate Bonus: €9 – €900, it depends on the products purchased by your new recruits. In order to qualify for these commissions, you need to have at least one member in each leg.
02. Matching Bonus: When your downlines recruit people and make affiliate bonuses, you can get 10% of their affiliate bonus.
03. Streamline Bonus: Get exclusive limited owner rights for any new members who enter the company worldwide after you have signed up a qualified member.
04. Fear Or Loss Bonus: €125 if you sell 4 White memberships, €375 if you sell 4 Black memberships, €1000 if you sell 4 Gold memberships, and €3000 if you sell 4 Titanium memberships within your first 14 days.
05. Affiliate Residual: Commissions earned from any money spent by your recruits inside the gaming and gambling platforms.
06. Network Levels: There are 8 levels inside Crowd1. When you reach higher levels, you will earn more commissions.
It’s all you should know about Crowd1’s compensation plan. If you like, you can check the official paper HERE.
Who is Crowd1 For?
The founders or the affiliates sits on higher levels.
If you are just starting your online business journey, don’t be sad now. Although it’s full of scams and pyramid schemes online, there are still some legitimate platforms that can guide you on how to make money online.
Among all the good ones, My top#1 recommendation is the best place to start for beginners.
Ugly Truth About Crowd1
TOP#1 Unclear Products/Services
On the sales page or any promoting videos, they hardly mention what the products& services are. What you really get is actually the ownership of four membership products to make money.
People know this only after they pay their hard-earned money to join Crowd1, but they want to take their investment back so that they promote Crowd1 to other people. Scam victims become scam promoters.
TOP#2 A Pyramid Scheme In Disguise
Based on WikiPedia, pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products.
Sounds familiar? Yes, Crowd1 is a pyramid scheme in disguise. Period.
TOP#3 It’s Expensive
When I first started my online business, the first thing that came to my mind is always the cost. Without considering the cost, it’s risky that you can not take your investment back, not to mention make profits.
€99-€2,499 is expensive for beginners, and they don’t even provide a free trial to try the training inside the GritHub platform. Without trying, it’s hard to know what the training is and how good it can help people to make money online, right?
TOP#4 It Got Banned In Some Countries
Here is the most crucial part about Crowd1, it got banned in some countries:
- Jan 2020: 17 arrested in Burundi for promoting Crowd1, described as a Ponzi scheme
- Feb 2020: Namibia banned the Crowd1 get-rich-quick scheme as a pyramid scheme
- May 2020: the Philippines Securities and Exchange Commission(SEC) stops Crowd1’s illegal investment scheme
- Jun 2020: New Zealand FMA adds Crowd1 to its warning list
The list keeps growing…
What I Liked About Crowd1
Normally, I try my best to find something I like from any program or service that I review. In this case, nothing.
No free trial, no clear product & service description on the website or sales pitch, no sustainable business model, I will stay away from this program just to keep myself out of trouble.
Is Crowd1 A Scam?
I won’t call it a scam, but I will describe it as a pyramid scheme. With unclear product or service, pyramid scheme in disguise, expensive membership products, and the truth that it got banned in some countries, this is not the program that I won’t share with my readers or anyone who is interested in making money online.
Unlike luring you into a pyramid scheme, I like to build an affiliate marketing website with quality content just like what you are reading today. If you like my posts and think it’s useful, you will come back once in a while checking my latest updates, bookmarking my website into your browser, or trying things I recommend here. In the long run, we build trust and you will become my loyal friends/fans/followers.
The process does take some time to see positive results, and it also requires lots of hard work, patience, and perseverance to embrace your online success. The more you are willing to build your website, the more you stand to earn with it. If you feel super excited and scream “THIS IS IT!” in your head, free feel to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Crowd1 when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we give you powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), training courses, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- Wealthy Affiliate is a legitimate affiliate marketing education platform that you will learn everything about how to build an online business.
- You will have a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. Why not give it a try? I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.