Do you want to copy my $3,245 per day online business? How do you like that? I know it sounds too enticing to refuse, but you still wonder “Is Copy The Millionaire a Scam?”, am I right?
If yes, you are in the right place to be. In my Copy The Millionaire review, I am going to show you everything you need to know before you whip out credit card purchasing. You can make the final decision by reading my review to the end. Before we start, there are a few things I want to tell you.
- I don’t like it if there are “copy”, “paste”, or “Millionaire” as part of program names. The similar programs that have the same claims are proven scams or pyramid schemes in the end.
- I am not referring you to join this program to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me pitching the good parts or requesting you to click a “BUY NOW” button.
- Checking things online saves you time and money, so you are protecting your hard-earned money by reading my review today. Congratulations.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Copy The Millionaire?
-Summary of Copy The Millionaire-
Copy The Millionaire is an affiliate marketing sales funnel for another high-ticket affiliate marketing program that costs up to $10k. You will be introduced 6 Steps To Freedom which is nothing but a high-ticket affiliate marketing program & a pyramid scheme in disguise.
Therefore, I can’t think of any good reasons to build your online business with Copy The Millionaire, but I don’t want you to take my words for it. I will provide you enough evidence and proof right below so that you can make up your mind.
Inside Copy The Millionaire
Once you click the buy button on the website of Copy The Millionaire, you will be led to a signup page like the below screenshot.
Yes, you are going to join a program called 6 Steps to Freedom, which means there is no Copy The Millionaire and the website is just a gateway site.
What Is 6 Steps to Freedom Exactly?
So, if you don’t pay much attention to what you are purchasing at $37, you would join 6 Steps to Freedom by mistake.
6 Steps to Freedom is nothing but a pyramid scheme in disguise, and the only way to make money through the system is to sell the expensive membership products to others. So, the scam victims become the scam promoters.
A Pyramid Scheme
Based on the definition of Wikipedia, “a pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products.”
Besides the initial cost at $37, it’s likely you end up spending up to $10,000 to purchase the membership products without a chance to recoup your investment.
People join this kind of program thinking $37 is nothing more than a decent lunch, but they face the cold hard truth that there is no way to go back & they have to recruit others to join their downlines to take some money back.
Other similar pyramid schemes that I’ve reviewed here are Fearless Momma, Cash In On That Passion, Earn Easy Commissions, and Funnel X ROI. Here is the video that explains what a pyramid scheme is, and you should keep this in mind.
Who Is Copy The Millionaire For?
Only the founder and the affiliates who also promote the programs can benefit the most from Copy The Millionaire, not you and me!
Don’t be sad now. There are many legitimate affiliate marketing platforms to guide you in the right direction. For example, my top#1 recommendation is the best place to start for beginners, and I am sure you will love it as quickly as I did.
Ugly Truth About Copy The Millionaire
TOP#1 The Founder
Although his past doesn’t mean who Jeff is right now, Jeff’s previous programs were recognized as pyramid schemes. They all started as a “revolutionary never-before-seen money-making method” and he engaged heavily in Digital Altitude many years ago which was forced to shut down by FTC.
He made a million each year by luring people into his various pyramid schemes, so it’s safe to say that he is not trustworthy and a heartbreaker for people who ever joined his programs.
TOP#2 Pay To Play
To earn commissions from 6 Steps To Freedom, you need to purchase the products first to qualify for it. To earn $1,000, you need to spend $1,000 first to qualify for it. If your referrals buy the products higher than yours, the commissions will be passed to someone behind you who is qualified.
They will brainwash you that buying one product by one product to earn the most commissions until you purchase the highest product. But, most people fail to recoup their investment back since it’s super hard to sell the membership products to anyone around you, let alone make profits by the system.
TOP#3 Unethical Sales Funnel
When you pay $37 to join a program that claims to make quick and easy money, but you soon realize it doesn’t deliver what it claims in the sales video. How will you feel?
The worst part is that they convince you about buying other expensive membership products to make money at your expense, and the only way to take your money back is to promote the same expensive products to others.
Jeff might make it legal, but being legal doesn’t mean it’s ethical. I don’t like the nature of Copy The Millionaire(6 Steps To Freedom) is a pyramid scheme in disguise and it won’t take you any further than where you are right now.
What I Liked About Copy The Millionaire
Normally, I try my best to look at positive things from the program that I review no matter how small or big they are. In this case, I found nothing to like in Copy The Millionaire.
Is Copy The Millionaire A Scam?
Yes, it IS a scam. With the founder’s insidious history, a pay to play model, and unethical sales funnel, I won’t recommend this program to anyone who is interested in making money online, and you should avoid this program too.
Unlike luring people into buying pyramid schemes, I prefer to build a website with quality content to provide value and support to my readers just like what you are reading now. If you like my reviews, you will come back to check my latest posts, bookmark my website into your browser, or try the things I recommend here. In the long run, we will build trust & you will become my loyal friends/fans/followers.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results, and it does require hard work, patience, perseverance before seeing your online success. The more you build your online business, the more you stand to earn with it. I feel like you are screaming “THIS IS IT!” in your mind, so please feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Copy The Millionaire when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, Kyle & Carson when you do your training inside the platform. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys that make WA always over-deliver & under-promise.
- You won’t need to pay to play to qualify for commissions with us, instead, we will teach you how to build your online business with all the powerful tools(one keyword research tool included) & features, training courses, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business. It’s like an all-in-one affiliate marketing service kit that puts everything you need under one roof which saves you tons of life.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE in 7 days without credit cards detail required. If this is not your cup of tea, you won’t lose a penny from your wallet, right? Why not give it a try? I will also be your personal coach & advisor to help you.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, you will be re-directed to Jeff’s new program called Class With Jeff if you click the link of Copy The Millionaire. If you join Class With Jeff already and have something to say, don’t hesitate to leave your comment below.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.