Commission Hero is one of the most popular affiliate marketing training courses for paid ads, before buying the course, you must wonder “Is Commission Hero A Scam?”
If yes, you are in the right place. I will write everything you need to know, and you are able to make the final decision once you read it to the end.
First of all, I can see you are doing your online researches well, so you came across my website to know more. Checking things online is the first step to get yourself out of scammy programs and keep your money safe and secure.
Secondly, I am not referring you to join Commission Hero to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me only sell how good the course is with no drawbacks shared in this review. I will provide my honest and unbiased comments, and you can trust me.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep for Commission Hero!
What is Commission Hero?
-Summary of Commission Hero-
Commission Hero was created by Robby Blanchard. In this course, you will learn how to make sales funnels and leverage Facebook ads to maximize your earning potential. It has great value for everyone who likes to build an online business through Facebook ads. The major downside of Commission Hero is the price and the untold costs needed for your online business.
About Robby Blanchard
Robby Blanchard used to be a personal trainer and gym owner after he earned his B.S. in Exercise and Sports Science from Fitchburg State University. In 2015, he decided to go online to sell his fitness programs and also promote his gym by running Facebook ads.
Things went very well for Robby, he mentioned that his fitness program could generate $10,000 per week in revenue on Clickbank at its peak. After seeing such a huge success for his programs, he decided to try affiliate marketing by himself. In 2019, he was the top affiliate marketer of Clickbank, meaning he was the one who made the most earning by selling others’ products on Clickbank.
Joining Commission Hero ensures that you are learning from the best affiliate of Clickbank in 2019, and Robby Blanchard must have lots of know-how to share in this training course!
Inside Commission Hero
Robby Blanchard will walk you through many videos to teach you from “What is Affiliate Marketing?” to “Scaling Your Campaigns on Facebook” You will get a clear picture of doing paid ads to drive traffic to your landing page. The higher the traffic the higher the income.
- What is Affiliate Marketing
- Ad Accounts
Choosing The Right Offers
- Finding The Right Offers on ClickBank
- Finding The Right Offers on MaxWeb
- Finding The Right Offers on A4D
- Offer Spotlight: Flat Belly Fix
- Offer Spotlight: Lean Belly Breakthrough
Finding Your Ad Image
- What an Image Should Contain
- Finding The Right Designer on Fiverr
Setting Up A Landing Page
- Register For ClickFunnels
- Setting Up Your Affiliate Links
- Setting Up Your Domain
- Setting Up Your PHP Landing Page
Setting Up Facebook
- Setting Up FB Business Manager
- Setting Up Your Fan Page
- Setting Up Your Facebook Campaign and Adset
- Setting Up Your Ads
- Creating a Custom Audience
- Bonus: Inside Look at a Successful Campaign
Setting Up Facebook Pixel
- How to Install FB Pixel
- Placing Your FB Pixel in Your ClickBank Acct
- Understanding Your Pixel Analytics
Tracking Your Campaign
- Tracking Spreadsheet
- How To Install Tracking Links
- Scaling Your Campaigns
- Reaching Out To Other Affiliates
- Amex Card
- Spying on Facebook Ads
- Dealing With Account Shutdowns
- Live Weekly QnA’s & Coaching
- Million Dollar Rolodex Of Contacts
- SnapChat Training
- $10k Month Email Marketing Module
- Access To My Facebook Insider
While we went through the curriculum of Commission Hero, it’s easy to find out that it’s mainly for beginners because Robby explains every basic elements to build an affiliate marketing business.
Who is Commission Hero For?
- A complete affiliate marketing beginner
- Affiliate marketers that didn’t earn huge as Robby did in 2019, also have $997 in the pocket
- A fan/follower that only wants Robby Blanchard’s guide for affiliate marketing
Ugly Truth About Commission Hero
TOP#1 Expensive/Hidden Cost
$997 is a big investment while there are other platforms to teach you affiliate marketing. This is my first concern for Commission Hero. Let’s not forget the hidden costs that you run ads on Facebook.
Running Facebook ads isn’t easy, and your ads are most likely becoming losers in the end. Normally, you will notice some ads get better results(winner ads) after many attempts to get the most traffic or clicks through your experiments on Facebook. That’s where you need to keep spending money testing ads, in other words, countless costs!
But, you try the same winner ads again the next day, what you get might not be the same. That’s why Robby told you that he spends hundreds and then thousands of dollars a day on Facebook just to find the winner ads. No matter what, he didn’t quit.
In that case, it’s inevitable that you spend more than $997 just for the course itself, right?
TOP#2 Focus On Paid Traffic
There are two types of traffic. Free(organic) and paid. There are some affiliate marketing gurus tell you that organic traffic could bring higher-quality traffic in the long run. Some say that paid traffic could bring instant results for your business. There is no fixed answer for your affiliate marketing site, but I prefer organic traffic.
Can you ensure that you have the perfect winner ads in your first few Facebook ads? What if you don’t have one but you spend $1k for the day already? Will you feel desperate and want to quit?
Organic traffic is slower, but it brings the readers that you can build a stronger connection with. Once they trust you, they will become your potential customers and will purchase things that you are promoting.
TOP#3 A 12-month Success Policy(Refund Policy)
“Why did you put a 12-month success policy in the ugly truth of Commission Hero? You used to put the money-back policy into things you like, right?” You must think.
Yes, I used to like a 30-day or 60-day money back policy from other programs, but for Commission Hero, I don’t. Why?
They mention clear on its sales page that you need to try the ways they taught from the course in full 12 months. If you don’t get any results, you can ask for a full refund, not before.
Meaning you must test your Facebook ads for 12 months, do calculate the costs you might spend running ads on Facebook, you will understand my point.
What I Liked About Commission Hero
TOP#1 Robby Blanchard Himself
If Commission Hero is not from the top affiliate of Clickbank in 2019, it won’t be this popular in the market.
Robby Blanchard had HUGE success in 2019 by selling others’ products through affiliate marketing on Clickbank, so he must have lots of know-how to share with students how to do things right or how to make $1,000 per day. He is a real deal, and I am sure he is one of the best in the industry.
Although I don’t like this kind of earning claim(similar to a hype), it will bring a bad feeling once people find out that they don’t earn the same in the first few months on the sales page.
TOP#2 Not Many Expenses
Robby mentions the below tools in Commission Hero that you could leverage to help your business running faster. I look at all of them, and they are legitimate platforms that do help people to build their own business. They are very essential if you decide to run Facebook ads to maximize your earning and save tons of time for yourself.
- ClickFunnels(create a landing page): $97 per month
- Clickmagick(marketing campaign tracking tool): $27 per month
- Aweber(Email Service Provider): $29 per month
- Fiverr(hire someone to design your brand logo) starting at $5 per design
Is Commission Hero A Scam?
No, Commission Hero is not a scam at all. Although I do have three things that I loathe from this program, I still cannot call it a scam.
It’s a legitimate training course that teaches you how to run Facebook ads to drive traffic to your landing page. Once you get the paid traffic, it’s possible that people purchase the products from you. Then, you get money.
For me, I prefer to build a website with quality content which will bring me higher-quality organic traffic. It might cost you lots of time and effort, but it worth all in the long run. If this sounds nice to you, you will be interested in my alternative to replace Commission Hero.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to spend $997 to learn how to run Facebook ads when you can get the similar course at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You will learn both organic and paid traffic in WA then decide which one suits you the best.
- You don’t need to wait for a 12-month period just to request for a refund.
- To try WA, you can join the starter account for FREE without typing your credit card information. I mean it, just an email to get full access as a premium member like me.
- You get one keyword research tool, other powerful features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.