You meet a platform that gets you $3000, $5000, or even $10000 checks in your mailbox every day by using a simple system, but you are still wondering “Is Cash Finder System A Scam?” Am I right?
I understand the claims sound super lucrative and appealing to you, but most of the time, it just sounds too good to be true. Before we go further to explore this online business opportunity, I like to promise you something.
- I am not referring you to join this program. So you won’t see me selling only the good parts of Cash Finder System without showing you the major downsides that I found. NO, I will share with you an honest & unbiased review.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality, and I did my due diligence & you can make your decision by reading this review to the end.
- Checking things online is the first step to filter out online scams and get yourself the perfect one, so you are actually saving precious time and your hard-earned money.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Cash Finder System together.
What is Cash Finder System?
-Summary of Cash Finder System-
Cash Finder System was created by Lee Gilmore, and it’s a program that teaches you how to find properties by using computers, phone calls, or your connections then sell them to wealthy buyers to earn the finder’s fees. This business model is legitimate in the real estate industry, but what the program delivers is something generic.
After digging deep, there are some red flags that I found, which makes skeptical about whether people can make money through the training & by Lee’s guide. Let me show you more detail below and you be the judge!
Inside Cash Finder System
According to Lee, the simple process of Cash Finder System is below. You will become a home finder, so you can locate a specific property for your wealthy buyers.
- Find it
- Post it
- Start depositing checks
There are 12 modules inside Cash Finder System, let’s go through them quickly to get the know-how about finding a home and sell it to your customers.
The introduction of the real estate industry, of course! Lee will provide you the crucial concepts & wholesaling 101 by videos & written content in PDF format, so you will learn everything & be ready for the next modules.
The training becomes detailed in modules 4-6. You will learn how to get your first deal done by reaching out to people for their distressed properties due to financial hardship. To sell the house, Lee will teach you how to do marketing of your properties by posting on Craiglist or just mailing like old days. Once you got some replies, you need to learn how to negotiate and sign the contract with them to close the deal.
Module 7 to 9 is the advanced training modules of what Lee teaches in module 4 to 6. For example, you learn how to find the property by your due diligence, learn how to manage the transaction, and how to find qualified buyers to make your business under better management.
In the last module 10 to 12, Lee goes on talking about the mindset and how to close the deal & get paid. If I was Lee, I would put the mindset in the first module, so every student can have the correct mindset to learn what I am going to teach in the following modules.
Who is Cash Finder System For?
No one. Sorry, Lee. I need to say that Cash Finder System is one of a kind in the make-money-online industry. But, I didn’t see the possibility that people could make money through this program since there is a real job called “Bird Dog” in the real estate industry. I don’t think this program can make you beat them from the comfort of your home.
If this is your first time searching for ways to make money online, I would say GPT sites are better options to get the first bite. You can turn your daily online activities into a few bucks by completing some tasks. For example, do online surveys, watch videos, play games, read emails, etc.
If you are considering quitting your 9-5 jobs, an online business is what you need to get what you want. I would suggest people check Wealthy Affiliate, which is the best place to start.
Ugly Truth About Cash Finder System
TOP#1 No Proof The Program Works
If this program is that lucrative like what Lee claims to make you $3000, $5000, or even $10000 checks, he should have requested his students to back him up. But, there is no screenshot, image, or video about this program that does actually work.
Even for online scams, they hired actors from Fiverr to film videos about their fake earning. In Cash Finder System, the sales video doesn’t contain any proof, so I cannot help but think maybe there is no one who ever makes money through Cash Finder System.
TOP#2 Dishonest Marketing Tactics
On the sales page, we can see the below promises in the video. I am sure that you also got attracted by these promises, so you landed on my website to know it’s true or not.
Since I’ve reviewed 100+ business opportunities on my website, I know most of them are not real. Either you need lots of money to hire someone to make all the hard work done for you, or they simply steal your money. In this case, I don’t know whether Lee is trying to sell you a dream of making easy money & being rich fast or just to gain your confidence, but I think this is dishonest.
- No skills
- No experience
- Copy & Paste
- No risk
- No investment
TOP#3 No Support
If you only have videos & written content to learn how to sell houses, it’s possible that you fail to make it work for you. Because you don’t know who can help solve your questions or concerns while you do the training modules.
I think this is a great problem from Cash Finder System considering the real estate industry does require you lots of talks with total strangers. If there is no support, no personal coach, or no mentor to guide you in the right direction, you will face huge stress and give up soon.
What I Liked About Cash Finder System
TOP#1 A Legit Way To Make A Income
Selling properties is indeed a good way to make money, but you still need to invest your time, effort, and money. It’s the same as other businesses in the real world. Without hard work, you won’t see good results.
Is Cash Finder System A Scam?
No, Cash Finder System is not a scam at all. But, it’s also not the kind of program that I would recommend anyone who is interested in making money.
I prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my articles today. Once you find my articles useful & helpful, you will come back once in a while to check my latest update or try things I recommend here. You will become my fans or customers in the long run.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results. It also requires your hard work, patience, persistence before your own online success. If this is something you are looking for and feel super excited about it, feel free to check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My All-Time Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Cash Finder System when you can get all at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- There are many success stories of Wealthy Affiliate since 2005. You can Google and find lots of results with simple research. I’ve handpicked some most inspiring & motivating in the next paragraph, so enjoy it.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t use dishonest marketing tactics to lure you join us because what we are really doing is to help you build your online business step by step. This is 100% for sure, and you can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without credit card detail required. If you don’t feel like it after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your bank account. I will also be your personal coach and mentor inside WA.
- The income of your online business depends on the time and effort you put on building it, so we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. But, joining Wealthy Affiliate can save you tons of life with the powerful tools, great features, training courses, and 24/7 support that you need to achieve your online success.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.