Makes $142 a day by ethically exploiting the success of others? But, is Boomerang Buddy A Scam? You must ask yourself one thousand times this question, so you land on my article today to see whether it delivers what it claims on the sales page, right?
If yes, you’ve come to the right place. In this review, I will share with you all the good, the bad, and the alternative to help you make up your mind. Before we start, I like to promise you something.
I am not referring you to join Boomerang Buddy to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me selling how good this training program is without showing you the major downsides that I found. You can trust me that this review will be honest and unbiased. And, I like to congratulate you on checking things first before purchasing any digital products.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Boomerang Buddy?
-Summary of Boomerang Buddy-
Product Name: Boomerang Buddy
Founders: Jono Armstrong, Brendan Mace, and Tom E.
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Through Instagram
Price: $22.21 +upsells
Rating: 50 / 100
Recommend: Yes and No
Boomerang Buddy shows you how to approach Instagram influencers and ask them to promote your affiliate offers so that you can generate more commissions. Unlike many other Jono and Brendan’s training programs that they launch every couple of weeks, this one does sound legitimate and doable.
It suits experienced affiliate marketers if they like to create a new traffic source, but it needs a budget to see positive results. I think this program is not so good for newbies.
After digging deep, I do have some concerns for Boomerang Buddy, so I won’t go further to try this program to create a new traffic source for my affiliate marketing website. I will share more evidence and proof below so that you will have more information to make a better buying decision.
Inside Boomerang Buddy
Jono and Brendan never mentioned what’s inside about Boomerang Buddy, and you will only know the method after paying $22.21 to join it.
In Boomerang Buddy, Jono teaches how to use free software that comes inside the program to find Instagram influencers to promote your offers. If some of his/her followers click to purchase the products, you will earn commissions.
- Welcome & Orientation: The introduction video from Jono
- Detailed Overview: Tom E breaks down the training into 4 steps: watch the training, use the software & method, apply what you learn, rinse & repeat to scale.
- Software Tutorial: 4 videos that walk you through the software in both front-end and Pro version. You will learn how to use the software and contact the influencers.
- Download the software: Show you where to download the software
- Profit Training: You will learn easy, medium, and advanced methods to generate profits. The easy method uses Clickbank, Medium uses a squeeze page and autoresponder, and the advanced method uses a pixel for Adwords.
While you are finding the influencers, Jono shared some criteria. For example, over 50,000 followers and an average engagement rating of 10.
However, in his demonstration, he only got two MMO(making-money-online) influencers with more than 50k followers with a 1.8-3.5 rating. In the dieting & real estate niche, he got no influencers who reach the minimum requirements.
- $1952.80 in 48 hours full case-study & video training: Watch the training about setting up a passive profit machine in under an hour that made $1952.80 with FREE traffic.
- Fast cash methods: Get proven fast cash generating methods for quick money
- Expert traffic academy: Get 4 powerful traffic methods with video training, templates, and step-by-step instructions.
Besides the training and the bonuses, Jono provides you below upsells to help you get the most from Boomerang Buddy.
- Boomerang Buddy Pro $37: You can get 100 results in the Pro version while the front-end only gives you 20.
- Limitless Traffic $197: Put your tracking pixels on the creators’ sales pages and take advantage of hundreds of thousands of visitors. You can keep all tracking data and generate limitless traffic for 365 days.
- Advanced Training $67: Step by step training showing you how to 10x your income.
- “Done For You” Campaigns $97: 7 DFY campaigns that are ready to work for you
- License Rights $97: Allow you to sell Boomerang Buddy as your own product and keep 100% commissions.
Who Is Boomerang Buddy For?
Experienced affiliate marketers who like to create a new source of traffic. If you are a complete newbie, I don’t see you will achieve the same as what it claims on the sales page since you literally know nothing about affiliate marketing.
In that case, newbies need to find a legitimate affiliate marketing training platform to start from zero experiences. I will share mine in one minute!
Ugly Truth About Boomerang Buddy
Just like other programs from Jono and Brendan, the sales page is full of hypes, which sounds too good to be true & it probably is. Let me show you some examples:
- Boomerang buddy has the potential to generate at least $100 before tomorrow is over, using our unique method and software.
- We have tested the software to the tune of $142 per day, and all it took was 5 minutes of work (not per day, 5 minutes total!).
- How to quickly scale things up to $3,000 per week with just minutes per day
It’s not a surprise to see those BOLD claims from Jono and Brendan because I’ve seen the same in their products such as The Secret Weapon, 7 Minute Sales Machine, Smash My Campaigns, The Lockdown Formula, and StealthD.
I am not a big fan of upsells since they never mentioned those upsells on the sales page. You will hit one upsell after another once you hand over your hard-earned cash. If you try to close the windows of upsells, they would provide your downsells to push you into buying.
- Boomerang Buddy Pro $37
- Limitless Traffic $197
- Advanced Training $67
- “Done For You” Campaigns $97
- License Rights $97
If you purchase all they suggest, it’s another $495, which costs you an arm and a leg. If you don’t have any level of success by the front-end, purchasing upsells won’t be any different, in my opinion.
TOP#3 Hidden Cost
It’s possible to make more commissions if you can find influencers to promote your offers, but you need to consider the costs.
How much do you think you pay influencers to promote your offers?
Jono and Brendan said that you can spend as little as $10 to get it back multiplied by tomorrow, but I do think the cost should be $10 upwards depending on the followers the influencers have and their engagement stats.
What I Liked About Boomerang Buddy
TOP#1 Affiliate Marketing Works!
Affiliate marketing is one of the legitimate ways to make money online. If you just started trying, I think it’s the best place to start. Based on Statista, affiliate marketing shopping in the U.S. alone is expected to reach $8.2 billion by 2022, more than triple what it was 10 years earlier.
If you don’t know what affiliate marketing is, that’s alright. Let me give you a quick brief.
Affiliate marketing lets you promote others’ products without creating your own. You can write a quality review or create any sort of content on your website.
By doing good SEO & keyword researches, people will land on your article to know more about the products you are promoting. If they purchase the products through your links, you will earn commissions.
I’ve seen many successful affiliate marketers who have made 6-figure passive income online, and they all work their butts off to achieve their goals. Making money online is never like working 5 minutes per day and starting earning today…
TOP#2 A New Traffic Source
If you run an affiliate marketing business for a while now and you are looking for a new traffic source, it worth a serious try on Boomerang Buddy especially your niche falls on cosmetics, clothes, or beauty-related.
You can find Instagram Influencers to post your offers then her/his followers might be interested to purchase your offers. The only thing you need to worry about is the cost the influencers charge, which might bring you some surprises.
TOP#3 A 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Boomerang Buddy is sold through WarriorPlus where houses lots of low-quality training in the MMO(making-money-online) niche.
If you are not satisfied and think it doesn’t work for your affiliate marketing business, you can request a refund within 30 days after purchase.
Jono and Brendan have a mixed reputation for the money-back promise, so you might need to fight to take back your hard-earned cash.
Is Boomerang Buddy A Scam?
No, I won’t call Boomerang Buddy is a scam because it does provide you the training and the software to do the work for you. It might suit experienced affiliate marketers who like to create a new traffic source to boost their earnings.
However, I won’t recommend it to newbies who have not enough foundation on affiliate marketing. If you are a newbie, you need to find a legitimate affiliate marketing platform to teach you how to build your website from scratch, and this particular platform helps me make my first commissions in less than one year. If I can make it, trust me, you can make it too.
The process does take some time to see positive results, and it requires hard work, patience, and perseverance before making your first earnings. The harder you are willing to build on your site, the more you stand to warn with it. If you feel excited now and cannot wait for my alternative, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Boomerang Buddy when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
>>>Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed<<<
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
4 thoughts on “Is Boomerang Buddy A Scam?”
Thanks for shedding light on Boomerang Buddy, Matt. I trust your opinion and I can see that Boomerang Buddy is not a scam. In fact, I have seen this method already and it seems like a popular way to get more traffic to your website.
But as you said, it’s the best for advanced marketers who have already established following, brand and trust. I don’t really see how a newbie can exploit this method easily.
As for those claims from the sales page, well, I’m used to Jono and others overhyping their programs to make more sales. The reality is always different, and you’ve done a great job showing the truth behind Boomerang Buddy. Thanks!
Thanks for coming back again to my site, and it’s really good to know that you like my reviews. 🙂
This is yet another training program from the same creators that tend to release new products every couple of weeks.
Boomerang Buddy is not the best place to start for affiliate marketing newbies, so I will suggest complete newbies try this particular training platform to build an online business from scratch. I’ve managed to make my first commissions in less than one year, so I am sure you can make it too.
Ethically exploiting the success of others sounds a little bit like an oxymoron, since this program seems to bombard you with upsells, and upsells always make me run. I think that an experienced affiliate marketer could make good use of Boomerang Buddy, but on the other hand I also believe that you can connect with influencers yourself without having to pay for it. Influencers are out there on Instagram and if you follow them and frequently engage with them you can also connect with them.
Yes, I think you make a good point here that upsells might be the real intent of the creators. The front-end product seems like a gateway product to lure you into the sales funnels from Jono and Brendan, right?
I also agree with you that we don’t need Boomerang Buddy to contact Instagram Influencers to make promotions, but we need to consider the costs before proceeding since it might be very expensive…I am tight on budget, so I will drive free/organic traffic by good SEO & keyword researches to my affiliate marketing website.