Making $3,460.25 in 24 hours? Yes, I am talking about Autopilot Profits today, and I am sure that you must wonder “Is Autopilot Profits a Scam?” & you google online to know what others say about it, right?
If yes, you are in the right place. Based on my experiences with Ewen Chia’s programs in the past, most of them are proven scams or just sales funnels to promote other programs from him. In this review, I would love to know whether this one will be different. Before we start, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Ewen Chia to earn my commissions, so you can expect an honest and unbiased review without seeing me push you to click a “BUY NOW” button.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality. If yes, I will consider switching from my current platform.
- Checking things online save you time and money, congratulations, you are saving your hard-earned money by reading my articles today.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep this program hand-in-hand.
What is Autopilot Profits?
-Summary of Autopilot Profits-
Autopilot Profits is an affiliate marketing training program that comes with PDF & video training, and its founder is the notorious Ewen Chia. After digging deep, I found that it’s just like his other programs that promote his other programs to make money at your expense, so I won’t go further after the initial cost. But, I don’t want you to take my words for it, so I will share more detail below for you to make up your mind.
Inside Autopilot Profits
Once you get access to the members’ area by paying $37, it’s hard to get the training course that you just paid. From the beginning, you hit upsells after upsells from Ewen Chia.
What You Will Get?
After you finally get the training, it’s just a 59-page ebook in PDF format that teaches you how to sell ClickBank products to earn commissions, and he also shows some blackhat techniques that will get your website punished by search engines. I will talk about it later on.
The other part is the 20 training videos of how to set up your affiliate marketing business online, including how to set up a WordPress website. Yeah, that’s all you get with $37.
Three System Steps
Ewen Chia also offers three system steps for you to follow.
- Step 01: Learn the basics of affiliate marketing(the 59-page PDF)
- Step 02: How to get affiliate links & drive paid traffic through Solo Ads
- Step 03: Training on traffic generation & how to profit from done-for-you templates
There is one common thing among Ewen Chia’s affiliate marketing programs, which are upsells. In this case, there are many upsells waiting after your initial payment. Here is the list of the upsells you hit:
- Mega Traffic Package $67
- Autopilot Social Profits $147
- Instant Cash Websites $197
- Ultimate Free Traffic Software $297
- Traffic Millionaire $19.97/mo
- Shortcut to $10k $9.97
- Super Affiliate Millionaire Online Workshop training $297
- Cash Biz $29.97
- Traffic Avalanche $37
- Copy Paste Income $67
- Complete Business Setup $297
- MTTB $49 + 19/month + $1997
- Pure Leverage $24.95/mo
Who is Autopilot Profits For?
This program is only good for the founder himself, not for anyone who joins.
If you just started your online business journey, don’t be sad now. Although it’s full of online scams on the internet, there are some honest & legitimate platforms that could teach you how to build an online business from scratch. Among all the good options, this one is my all-time favorite.
Ugly Truth About Autopilot Profits
If you listen to what Ewen says, you might purchase one, two, or all upsells from him to get the most benefits from this program. I’ve calculated the total cost is around $3,500, and it’s too much for affiliate marketing beginners.
I would rather Ewen Chia tells us all the potential costs upfront, or he could try his best to combine all the services into one monthly membership with all powerful tools & features to really help people to build an online business.
TOP#2 Old Training
Come on, a 59-page of affiliate marketing tutorials in PDF format and 20 training videos? This might work in 2005 or earlier, but in 2020, there are other legitimate affiliate marketing platforms that provide you a better education, real practices, and support. Here are some of the big names:
- Wealthy Affiliate: The best place to start for affiliate marketing beginners(my top pick)
- Solo Build It: An legitimate affiliate marketing platform since 1997
- Income School Project 24: A library-like of affiliate marketing education platform
- Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing: A text-based affiliate marketing platform
- Stack That Money: A paid forum of affiliate marketing platform
TOP#3 Blackhat Technique
Ewen Chia taught us to get fast traffic by using blackhat techniques such as auto blogging, link exchanges with other bloggers, submitting your posts to article directories for backlinks.
Those techniques work in the 1990s-early 2000s but not anymore. Search engines get smarter and smarter every single day, so they will recognize your articles are duplicate & not list your website on the internet. Meaning people won’t find your articles online, so you never get a chance to promote affiliate products through your website.
You might go one step further to run paid ads for fast traffic, but it easily costs you a fortune before seeing your fist dollar commission. For beginners, I suggest you focus on learning SEO & keyword researches for your affiliate marketing website because you will get a chance to beat giant websites by better rankings.
TOP#4 Misleading Claims
- This AutoPilot Income Machine just Made $3,460.25 in 24 hours…
- $10,000 per month as a newbie!!!
- 6 figures in just months!
How do you like the above claims from the sales page? If Ewen Chia said that you need to build your online business with lots of hard work and efforts, you probably turn down the window and find the next one?
Making money online is never like what Ewen Chia claims, easy & quick, it’s the opposite. I was curious about the earning potential about Autopilot Profits, so I surfed the sales page and found the earning disclaimers:
“THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS.”
Wait a minute…didn’t Ewen tell us that this program makes $3,460.25 in 24 hours? Why did he become honest all of a sudden in the earning disclaimer? I will leave the questions to you…
What I Liked About Autopilot Profits
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with Autopilot Profits, you can request a refund within the 60 days after purchase. Ewen Chia promises that he won’t ask you a word to explain the reasons, and you can keep this program for FREE as a gift.
Normally, for any online programs like Autopilot Profits, there is no refund policy for upsells. You need to check out on his website to know better before you whip out a credit card buying upsells, OK?
Is Autopilot Profits A Scam?
Yes, this IS a scam. With upsells, old training, blackhat technique, misleading claims, I cannot recommend this program to my readers and those who want to make money online.
I also like to build an affiliate marketing website with quality content, not auto blogging or duplicate content. If my readers(you) like my sharing, they will come back checking my latest updates, bookmarking my website into their browser, try things here on my website. In the long run, you will become my loyal friends/fans/followers after we build trust.
This process does take some time to see positive results, and it also takes hard work, patience, perseverance to see your online business. The more you are willing to build your website, the more you stand to earn with it. If you feel excited about it, you are welcome to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Autopilot Profits when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Except for the domain name, there are no other costs you need to cover after you join Wealthy Affiliate.
- You get the training courses of affiliate marketing from the platform, and you also get the training updated by many other WA experts from all corners of the world. So, you will always get the latest marketing methods and will not be left behind.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false & misleading claims to make you think making money online is easy because we know things won’t go in that direction. Instead, you get all the powerful tools & features, training courses, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE in 7 days without credit card detail required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket, right? Why not give it a try? I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you soon on the other side.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members’ from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.