Let me guess. You found a game-changing software that automates $1,000 commissions on the internet, but you keep asking yourself, “Is Aurora A Scam?” Am I right?
You must do lots of online researches and land on my article to know more. If yes, you’ve come to the right place. I was curious as you are today, so I did my due diligence to write this review & you don’t have to. Before we start exploring Aurora together, I like to promise you something.
I am not referring you to join Aurora through my affiliate links to earn commissions, so you won’t see me selling how good it is without showing you the red flags that I found. You can trust me and this will be an honest & unbiased review.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Aurora?
-Summary of Aurora-
Product Name: Aurora
Founders: Jono Armstrong and Brendan Mace
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Program Via Pinterest & Instagram
Price: $97 + upsells
Rating: 50 / 100
Recommend: Yes and no
Aurora is yet another program from Jono and Brendan, and this is a training that teaches you how to use Pinterest to promote your high ticket offers. You will learn to follow Pinterest accounts, and then if the account owner follows you back and clicks your links in the profile, you get a chance to make sales.
After digging deep, I found this program suits the experienced affiliate marketers the most. There are better training platforms for affiliate marketing newbies to teach you how to build a foundation for your online business. Let me share more details right below to help you make up your mind.
The sales page doesn’t tell you what you are buying, so you will only know what’s inside after you sign up. I am not surprised to see this coming since most of Jono and Brendan’s programs have the same issues.
You may check The Secret Weapon, 7 Minute Sales Machine, Smash My Campaigns, StealthD, Boomerang Buddy, or 0 to $100 In 24 Hours reviews.
In Aurora, Jono will show you how to use Pinterest in the front-end product and Instagram in the Pro version to generate more traffic to your high ticket offers.
Once they click your links to your offers(in a webinar format), you get an earning potential. Let me breakdown the training, the software, extra bonuses, and the upsells one by one for you.
You get the below training to go with Jono’s Aurora, and it’s a step-by-step tutorial to make you understand the process and how to use the cloud-based software to process everything.
Aurora – An Introduction: Jono welcomes you to join Aurora
- Preparing To Embark To The Northern Lights: An overview of the system
- Filling Your Treasure Sack: Setting up your webinars with your affiliate link and call to action, and you can download DFY videos with links to promote that.
Setting Up Your Snow Mobile: Jono explains how to set up your Pinterest accounts inside the software to generate targeted traffic to your high ticket offers and potential commissions.
- Loading Your Snow Mobile & Turning The Key: Setting it up to follow your Pinterest targets and you can also choose how many targets to follow per hour & the maximum number of folks to follow.
Besides the training and software, they also provide you extra bonuses:
- Use this alternative IG software to get a flood of free traffic
- 2 alternative traffic sources to use with Aurora
- Access the Fuego breakout to learn more traffic hacks
- Jono’s branding hacks part 1 & 2
Here are the upsells they provide you to make the most from Aurora:
- The Pro version $67: unlimited videos, unlimited renders, unlimited everything.
- Done-for-you package $197: auto webinars you can instantly add to generate multiple streams of passive income.
- Limitless traffic $197: puts your pixel on our sales pages to siphon traffic from the creators’ high traffic pages.
- License rights $97: allow you to sell Aurora as your own product and keep 100% commissions.
Who Is Aurora For?
Experienced affiliate marketers who like to create a new traffic source for their online business.
If you just started trying to make money online, I don’t suggest you try Aurora in the first place. When it comes to making money online, affiliate marketing is my top pick.
This particular training platform teaches me how to build mine from scratch, and I’ve managed to make my first commissions in less than one year. If I can do it, trust me, you can make it too.
Ugly Truth About Aurora
It’s the same as other products from Jono and Brendan that there are many overhype on the sales page. They lure you to believe this program might bring you easy and fast money, but the reality is the opposite.
Tell me which one of the following got you hooked the most?
- Aurora is the “world’s first” software that’s designed to automate $1,000 commissions with free “built-in” traffic.
- It “automates” high ticket with your link attached, which means $1,000 commissions.
- Imagine generating $1,000 commissions by letting software automate the process.
- This is the world’s first software that combines HIGH TICKET with free instant traffic.
- Imagine getting thousands of real people to see your HIGH TICKET offer…
Sounds interesting, right?
Tell me one last time that you click on someone’s links in their profile to purchase high ticket offers? Tell me one last time that you click on someone’s links to see what they are offering? I guess no… You probably can get my points now.
To be honest, I don’t like upsells since they imply the front-end product isn’t good enough or not complete. If the front-end is good enough, would you need to purchase the upsells?
- The Pro version $67
- Done-for-you package $197
- Limitless traffic $197
- License rights $97
The better approach is to get some levels of success with the front-end, then consider purchasing the above upsells. If you insist on buying all they offer, it’s another $558 you need to spend.
TOP#3 Hidden Cost
If you also want to use Aurora on Instagram, you have to purchase the 1st upsell for $67.
Pinterest doesn’t allow you to use multiple accounts, so Jono teaches you how to use a VPN site called purevpn.com, which changes your IP address for each account. The service package costs $1.32/month, $5.81/month, or $10.95/month.
Those hidden costs, we only know this cold hard truth after paying your $97 to join Aurora!
What I Liked About Aurora
TOP#1 Affiliate Marketing Works
Based on Statista, affiliate marketing shopping in the U.S. alone is expected to reach $8.2 billion by 2022, more than triple what it was 10 years earlier. If you still don’t have any ideas of what affiliate marketing is, let me give you a quick explanation.
Affiliate marketing allows you to promote others’ products without creating your own. What you need to do is to create quality content with good SEO & keyword researches to rank higher on search engines.
If people land on your article to know more about the product you are promoting, they may purchase the products through your links. If that happens, you will earn commissions.
TOP#2 A New Traffic Source
Although the chances are low, Aurora’s marketing method can be used for experienced affiliate marketers who have a huge following on social media. If this is you, Aurora might generate more earning potential for your online business.
To try Aurora as a beginner, you might spend more than what you can ever make back, and then you will feel frustrated & give up on hopes… For complete newbies, I suggest building a website as the home base and growing your social media with time.
TOP#3 A 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase Aurora via WarriorPlus and not happy with it, you can request a refund within 30 days after purchase, which seems good that we still can take back our hard-earned cash.
But, WarriorPlus is not like ClickBank that sticks to its money-back guarantee. Jono and Brendan have a mixed reputation that they will ignore your request until your guarantee expires, so you might need to fight for your money or expect a longer refund cycle.
Is Aurora A Scam?
No, Aurora is not a scam at all since it does provide you some training and tips to show you how to turn your Pinterest and Instagram accounts into a new traffic source. However, I will not recommend it to affiliate marketing newbies with all the cons I listed out.
Unlike using Instagram or Pinterest to promote your affiliate offers, I prefer to build an affiliate marketing website as the center of my online business. My niche is all about making money online to achieve a laptop lifestyle, so I write reviews to share my findings.
If my readers like my articles, they will come back once in a while to check my latest updates, bookmark my site into their browsers, or try the services & tools I recommend. Here comes my earning potential.
The process does take some time to see positive results. Some will make commissions in a few months while some make in a few years. The online income won’t fall on your lap overnight or flood into your bank account in 24 hours. The harder you are willing to build with your site, the more you stand to earn with it. If you feel excited about my alternative, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Aurora when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
>>>Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed<<<
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
4 thoughts on “Is Aurora A Scam?”
Hi Matt Lin,
Thanks for sharing this very useful information about how to improve our promotions and how to get more traffic. Also thank you for being honest about who Aurora is for.
Since I am a beginner in online business I will choose Wealthy Affiliate for now. And I have a question about it. Can I make my website with my smartphone or I need a PC?
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment on my Aurora review. It might work for experienced affiliate marketers, not for beginners. If you just started your online journey, Wealthy Affiliate is indeed a better place. If you like to build your website, I would suggest using a PC to do everything on a bigger screen. The smartphone is good and portable, but it hurts your eyes…
Thank you for an interesting review. Unfortunately there are far too many of these sites that promise $1000’s by investing a mere $100 or so. These companies have all the bells and whistles in their marketing to excite you into trying to make this kind of money. It simply cannot be done. My belief is that the only way to make money successfully online is through affiliate marketing. It does take time, patience and effort but once up and running can be a lucrative business.
Any programs that claim quick and easy money become online scams in most cases, so I would stick to my current platform to build my online business. Affiliate marketing is indeed the best approach to generate a passive online income stream, and this platform is one of the best to leverage to build & grow your business.