Making $14,000 per month by little work on your side? I know what you are thinking, yeah, Is Amazon Cash Websites Legit? In this review, I will share everything you need to know before you go further to join this seemingly lucrative program.
I know you search for ways to make money online, sometimes you need to be cautious when you meet a program that sounds too good to be true. I have reviewed 170+ business opportunities here on my website, so I know it’s hype when I see it. Before we explore Amazon Cash Websites, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Amazon Cash Websites for my commissions, so you won’t see me selling how good it is or requesting you to click a “JOIN NOW” button.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality, so you can expect an honest & unbiased review.
- Checking things online can save you time and money, congratulations, your hard-earned money is now safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep together.
What is Amazon Cash Websites?
-Summary of Amazon Cash Websites-
Amazon Cash Websites is an affiliate marketing program that claims to make you $14,000 per month from home, but it’s just another hype. The website uses Amazon’s logo and Jeff Bezo’s image to lure you to join. However, you will be led to another program called Money Sucking Website if you click any links on the website.
It doesn’t look like a legitimate affiliate marketing platform to me since I’ve found red flags when I checked the website and did my due diligence online. But, I don’t want you to take my words for it, I would provide you enough evidence and proof so that you can make your final decision.
Inside Amazon Cash Websites
Amazon Cash Websites has nothing to do with Amazon no matter what we saw on the website. If you want to make money through Amazon, you have to try the Amazon Affiliate Program directly.
Once you landed on the website of Amazon Affiliate Program, you will find there is a fake article on Amazon with Jeff Bezo’s image. However, if you click any links on the website, you would be directed to Money Sucking Website that I just reviewed not long ago.
People look for work from home opportunities online, thinking they will have work from home system to work with Amazon right away. What they got is just a promotion to another program. This is so misleading.
Money Sucking Website introduces a make-money-online opportunity by simply pushing a button then wait for the money flows into your bank account without showing us how exactly we get the money.
It seems that you won’t get any training or any sort of support when you sign up with both programs, let alone making money online or getting back your refunds. This is the reason why I chose not to join Amazon Cash Websites & Money Sucking Website, and you should avoid them too.
Who is Amazon Cash Websites For?
No one, I don’t think Amazon Cash Websites can take you any further than where you are right now.
If making money online is something that came to your mind recently & you have no idea about how it goes, I would suggest you try GPT sites to turn your daily online activities into a few cents. Check HERE for more.
If replacing your 9-5 jobs or escaping the rat race is your goal, you need to build an online business to get what you want. There are many legitimate platforms, but I do recommend this one to guide you in the right direction.
Ugly Truth About Amazon Cash Websites
TOP#1 Unknown Founder
I searched the website and online reviews, but I cannot find the real founder’s information of Amazon Cash Websites. Based on my experiences in the making-money-online industry, it’s a scam or pyramid scheme in disguise most of the time.
By hiding the real identity, the real founder can escape all negative reviews online(mine included) and re-launch with other new names to keep robbing people’s hard-earned money.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonial
In the sales video, I found a guy called Chris J. Peter backed up Amazon Cash Websites. He mentioned he was 37 when he lost his job in 2015, but Amazon Cash Websites invited him to test the beta version of the system so that he made lots of money since then.
In 2020, we should know that one reserve image search tells more than we like to know, here is what I found.
The image of Chris & his family is one stock photo that you and I could easily download from various stock photo sites for any purpose. This is the classic marketing strategy that scam artists use to make the scam convincing to innocent people or novice affiliate marketers.
TOP#3 Affiliate Marketing Done Wrong
You join Amazon Cash Websites because they claim to make you $14,000 per month after you join the program, but what you get is that they direct you to join Money Sucking Website. If you join Money Sucking Website, the founder earn commissions at your expense.
I must admit this process is indeed affiliate marketing, but they used in the wrong way and left affiliate marketing a bad name. People loathe affiliate marketing because they have got scammed by programs like Amazon Cash Websites and Money Sucking Website.
Legitimate affiliate marketing is to promote others’ products on your website & do good SEO and keyword researches to boost your ranking for more organic traffic. If someone purchases the products through your affiliate links, you earn commissions.
What Amazon Cash Websites does is to lure you to hand over your $47 first, then lure you to join Money Sucking Website with another $47 for programs that don’t work.
What I Liked About Amazon Cash Websites
Normally, I would try my best to find things I like from a program that I review no matter small or big. In this case, I found nothing.
Is Amazon Cash Websites Legit?
No, Amazon Cash Websites is not legit and it IS a scam. With unknown founder’s information, fake testimonial, and misleading claims, all of these show me this is not something I would recommend to my readers. Instead, we should avoid it.
Unlike luring you into another program like Money Sucking Website, I prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my review today. Once you like my posts, you will come back checking my latest updates, bookmarking my website in your browser, or trying things I recommend here. After building trust with me, you will become my loyal friends/fans/followers.
To be completely honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results, and it also requires hard work, patience, and persistence for your online success. The income won’t happen overnight or fall on your lap with little work on your side. If you are still with me and feel excited about my alternative, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Amazon Cash Websites when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You will get to know Kyle and Carson better when you are doing your training courses. They are the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, and you can find their footprints on social media platforms easily with one Google search. Due to their hard work, Wealthy Affiliate is always “over-deliver” and “under-promise”
- There are many success stories of Wealthy Affiliate since 2005. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph which might give you a good idea about how it works or who we are.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false & misleading claims to make you think making money online is easy because we know things are not like that. Instead, we will provide you all the powerful features, training courses, one keyword research tool, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- You are able to try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without credit card detail required. So, you won’t lose one dime from your wallet if you feel this is not your cup of tea after 7 days. Why not give it a try? I will also be your personal mentor/coach inside WA, so see you on the other side.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find Amazon Cash Websites on the first page of Google. The real founder might shut down the website and re-brand the whole ploy under new names.
If you meet a program sounds exactly like this, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below so that I can take a look as soon as I can & write a review to expose it.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.