Welcome to my 6 Steps to Freedom review. Let me guess, you landed on my website because you doubt that “Is 6 Steps To Freedom A Scam?” since it claims to make you over $20,000 per month. Am I right?
I was curious as you are now, so I did my due diligence to write this review & you can make a well-informed decision by reading it to the end. Before we start this journey, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join 6 Steps to Freedom for my commissions, so you won’t see me only pitching the good parts without telling you the downsides that I found. You can expect an honest and unbiased review.
- This review is also my way to examine whether it suits my budget or personality. If yes, I would consider switching; if not, I will stick to my all-time favorite affiliate marketing platform.
- Checking things online can save you time and money, so you are actually protecting your hard-earned money by reading my sharing today. Congratulations!
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is 6 Steps To Freedom?
-Summary of 6 Steps To Freedom-
6 Steps To Freedom is a pyramid scheme in disguise that claims you to make quick and easy money, and you will only realize this after you hand over the $47 signup cost. Its founder, Jeff Lerner who created the revolutionary new money-making method every few months, but all of them received negative reviews online & this one is no exception.
After digging deep, there are many red flags that push me away from this program & you should NOT proceed with it to build your online business. But, I don’t want you to take my words for it, so I will show you more details below & you can make up your mind.
Inside 6 Steps To Freedom
Here is the list of things you will get if you hand over $47 to join 6 Steps to Freedom.
- 6 Steps To Freedom Training Courses
- Access 1-on-1 Business Adviser
- Bonus: New Money Playbook – Shipped To Your Door
- Access To Its Private Community
- Premium Member Support
For people who aren’t skeptical, you might join the program easily, right? Actually, the training courses are just some generic training in affiliate marketing. You can find free & better with one simple Google search, and I’ve written an article about it HERE. You can read the process without paying a dime, you are welcome.
The 1-on-1 business advisor is actually those affiliates who want to make money at your expense, so they will start convincing you to take your business to the next level with expensive upsells that cost up to $10,000. I would rather not to contact the advisers.
The bonus New Money Playbook shipped to your door? The price is $9.99 on Amazon, so for me, this whole program only costs $9.99. Why do I need to pay $47 to join a program that values at $9.99?
How Does It Work?
6 Steps To Freedom has 6 levels of membership with different prices to each one, so you get a chance to make money by selling the memberships to others, which means an online pyramid scheme.
You purchase the memberships until the top with the hope that you can make the most earning from this program, but in most cases, 90% of people fail to make recoup their investment back, let alone make profits.
Other similar pyramid schemes that I’ve reviewed here are Fearless Momma, Cash In On That Passion, Earn Easy Commissions, and Funnel X ROI. Here is the video that explains what a pyramid scheme is, and you should keep this in mind.
Who Is 6 Steps To Freedom For?
Only the founder, Jeff, and those affiliates who sit on higher levels can earn the most from 6 Steps to Freedom. If you newly joined this program, it’s highly possible that you fail to make earnings in the end, let alone make profits.
Don’t feel sad now. Although it’s full of pyramid schemes in disguise on the internet, there are indeed some legitimate platforms that teach you how to build your online business. For example, my top#1 recommendation will guide you better on affiliate marketing, which is the best place to start for beginners.
Ugly Truth About 6 Steps To Freedom
TOP#1 Pyramid Scheme In Disguise
What you really get from 6 Steps to Freedom is the opportunity to make money! To earn money through the system, you need to sell others the same products that you purchase. If you want to earn $1,000, you need to spend $1,000 first to buy the product so that you will be qualified for the commission, which isn’t affiliate marketing at all.
Affiliate marketing is to promote others’ products without creating your own products. If someone purchases the products through your unique affiliate links, you would earn commissions. It’s never like what Jeff provides you in 6 Steps to Freedom.
It makes me recall two notorious pyramid schemes in disguise, which are MOBE(My Online Business Education) and Digital Altitude. Both got forced to shut down by FTC due to the fraudulent business models, so it’s quite risky & unsustainable to invest your hard-earned money into programs like 6 Steps to Freedom. If they shut down, your online business is offline immediately.
TOP#2 Suspicious Marketing Methods
I found 6 Steps to Freedom by thefreedomshortcut.com, and my online sources feedback that there are other websites and programs sell it too. For example, 9 To 5 Job Killer, Copy The Millionaire, and 9 to 5 prison break.
It seems that Jeff or the affiliates create lots of gateway sites and programs to lure people to join with affordable costs then push them to purchase expensive upsells in later phases.
To be honest, I will be angry and sad if I got this cold hard truth after paying my $47 to join a seemingly good program like 6 Steps to Freedom, so please do your homework before purchasing any digital programs. Promise me!
TOP#3 The Founder
Jeff Lerner made over a million dollars each year at the expense of innocent people or novice affiliate marketers every single day. His previous programs were proven pyramid schemes and 6 Steps to Freedom is nothing new.
He claims his programs are revolutionary never-before-seen money-making methods, but what you get is the chance to make money by selling his program to others. The only changes from all of his programs might be the names. That’s also the reason why you always hear “Thanks to Jeff” or “Jeff’s programs” in the sales video instead of mentioning 6 Steps to Freedom directly.
What I Liked About 6 Steps To Freedom
TOP#1 A 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase the program & not 100% satisfied, you are able to request a refund with some requirements. To request a refund, you need to show them you use the program, follow the instructions, but do not get the positive results to recoup investment back.
I don’t think it’s a real money-back guarantee because how can you prove Jeff that you have used the program???
Is 6 Steps To Freedom A Scam?
Yes, it IS no doubt a scam. With a pyramid scheme in disguise, suspicious marketing methods, and the founder himself, I cannot recommend 6 Steps to Freedom to anyone who is interested in making money online. I am sure it won’t take you any further than where you are right now.
Unlike luring you to join a pyramid scheme to make money at your referral’s expenses, I prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers just like what you are reading today. If you think my reviews are useful and helpful, you will come back to check my latest posts, bookmark my website into your browser, or try the things I recommend here. After we build trust, you will become my loyal friends/fans/followers in the long run.
To be completely honest with you, the income won’t flood into your bank account overnight. It does take some time to see positive results, and it also requires lots of hard work, patience, and perseverance to embrace your online success. The more you input building your online business, the more you stand to earn with it.
I can hear you are screaming “THIS IS IT!” in front of your phone or computer, feel free to check my alternative to make money online right below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join 6 Steps To Freedom when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You are not getting the chance to join a pyramid scheme inside Wealthy Affiliate, instead, we are going to teach you how to build an online business with full control on your side.
- We won’t give you false & misleading claims to make you think making money is easy or try to lure you to join Wealthy Affiliate by countless gateway sites or programs.
- You will know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you take the training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys who make WA always over-deliver and under-promise.
- You get all the powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), training courses, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business. It’s like an affiliate marketing service kit that you can find everything under one roof to save you tons of life.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a FREE trial without credit card detail required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your wallet, right? Why not give it a try? I will also be your personal coach & advisor to support, so see you soon on the other side.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.