You landed on my website and wondered, “Is 30 Day Success Club a Scam?” If yes, you are in the right place.
In m 30 Day Success Club review, I am going to share everything before you purchase this program. You’ll find the below topics to make up your mind.
- What Is 30 Day Success Club?
- 30 Day Success Club Training & Upsells
- Who Is 30 Day Success Club For?
- 30 Day Success Club Pros & Cons
- Is 30 Day Success Club A Scam?
- Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I am sure you can make better decisions once you read this review to the end. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is 30 Day Success Club?
-Summary of 30 Day Success Club-
30 Day Success Club is an affiliate marketing platform that offers done-for-you websites to promote affiliate products, and it claims to make you money in 30 days or less. I’ve reviewed 400+ business opportunities here on my website, so I know it’s nothing but hype.
After digging deep, some red flags pushed me away, and I believe you should avoid it too. Let me share more detail below so that you can be the judges.
Inside 30 Day Success Club
Once you hand over your $37 to join the 30 Day Success Club, you will access the members’ area, a site builder. You can follow the two simple steps to build your website.
- Domain and ClickBank Setup: setup your domain name & ClickBank username
- Create Site: create your sites in 2 easy steps
- General Settings: type in your site name
- SEO Settings: Site Keyword & Site Description
If you finish the above process, your site is done. Then you get to see your site like the below screenshot with many affiliate products to promote.
Besides the initial $37 to get a site builder, other upsells help you better manage your sites.
- Email Compatibility $37: Email autoresponders like Aweber or GetResponse to help you get more leads.
- 3x More Sites $47: Build more websites as you like, so you might get more visitors to your sites & make earning.
- Heatmaps $47: Install analytics(not Google Analytics) on your site, so you’ll see where people are clicking to improve your conversion rate for opt-ins and sales.
Does It Work?
The secret behind 30 Day Success Club is affiliate marketing, and you will promote ClickBank affiliate products. However, you will not earn a penny like what it claims in the sales video.
The reasons are simple. You get the same websites as other members, which search engines will not list because they don’t like replicates. They want unique and well-written, and quality articles, so your replicate site will not be shown on the search results.
If people cannot land on your site, the chances to make affiliate sales are close to zero.
The 2nd reason is you only get a replicate website without learning how to drive traffic to your site. For example, SEO and keyword researches. Those are the critical factors for your website traffic, but I find nothing in the members’ area.
Who Is 30 Day Success Club For?
No one. I won’t go further with this platform to build my online business since it’s not an “over-deliver” and “under promise” platform compared to the one I use at the moment.
If this is your first time searching for ways to make money online, GPT sites are better options to turn your daily activities into a few cents. You can do online surveys, watch videos, play games, or read emails to earn commissions.
If quitting your 9-5 jobs and escaping the rat race is your goal, an online business is what you need to get what you want. My top#1 recommendation will guide you in the right direction.
Ugly Truth About 30 Day Success Club
TOP#1 Unknown Founder
It makes me skeptical when I don’t know the founder’s name, and the lack of founders’ identities only means they are scams.
In this case, what you can get from the sales video is all about a sports car, an expensive mansion, and a fancy lifestyle. I know those people try to pursue in their lives, but it’s not trustworthy to buy something when you don’t know who the founders are.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonial
Since the founder’s information isn’t accurate, my instinct told me to check the testimonials. Look what I found!
They claimed that making money is accessible through the 30 Day Success Club, but what they said is all FAKE. They are paid actors from Fiverr, where you can find freelancing services to help you build your online business, including testimonial recording.
This is the most-seen marketing tactic that online scams use to lure novice affiliate marketers, and the best way to avoid them is to do your due diligence before any online purchase.
You can also do a reverse image search to test it. With a few simple clicks, you will know whether they are real or not. I am doing this all the time to avoid being scammed.
TOP#3 A Done-For-You System
Making money online by a done-for-you system sounds fantastic. I got it. However, you don’t have full control of the system or the websites they created for you.
If the real founder decides to run off into the sunset and shut down everything, your online business will go down too. So, why are you risking your online business?
You have the done-for-you websites, but everyone who joins the 30 Day Success Club will get the same as yours, right?
Like what I mentioned in the previous paragraphs, your site will be punished by search engines, and it’s challenging to drive traffic to your unlisted sites.
What I Liked About 30 Day Success Club
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase 30 Day Success Club through ClickBank, you can request refunds within 60 days after your purchase. If you haven’t bought this platform, I suggest finding another legitimate platform to start building an online business.
Is 30 Day Success Club A Scam?
In my opinion, it IS a scam. With unknown founder’s information, fake testimonial, and a done-for-you system, I won’t recommend it to anyone who wants to make money online through affiliate marketing.
I prefer to start a blog with quality content for people just like you are reading my review today. If you like my sharing, you will come back checking the latest updates or trying things I recommend here. Here comes my earning potential.
To be honest, the process does take time to see positive results, and it also requires lots of hard work, patience, and persistence. The more time and effort you input into your site, the more you will generate online income streams successfully.
If you are still with me & cannot wait to know my alternative to make money online, you are more than welcome to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
You don’t need to join the 30 Day Success Club when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, Kyle and Carson when you do your training courses. They will also respond to your feedback most of the time.
- There are many success stories since 2005, and you can have the results by a simple Google search. I’ve handpicked some of the best in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
- You won’t get a done-for-you system from WA, instead, we will teach you how to build your online business with powerful tools(one keyword research tool included), features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- Wealthy Affiliate provides a FREE trial without credit card detail required. If you think it’s not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your bank account.
You are more than welcome to check my full Wealthy Affiliate review HERE, or click the button right below to start your online journey with us.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members’ from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find 30 Day Success Club on the 1st page of Google. The real founder might turn it offline and re-brand the whole platform under new names. If you meet a similar platform with the same hypes, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment below.
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!