Instant Cash Solution claims that you could use their pre-written ads on social media to make $500-$2,000 per week. I am curious about how it works, so I wrote this Instant Cash Solution review to help myself and you to know better.
First of all, you won’t see me request you to click a “JOIN NOW” to buy Instant Cash Solution because I don’t like it very much when I read online reviews. What I am doing is to examine whether this program suits my personality to achieve my financial goal eventually. So, you can trust me, and this will be an honest and unbiased review.
Secondly, I can see you are doing your online researches before signing up with Instant Cash Solution, so you definitely deserve a big run of applause on this. Checking things online is the first step to filter out the online scams and keep yourself out of troubles.
Let’s explore Instant Cash Solution further down.
What is Instant Cash Solution?
-Summary of Instant Cash Solution-
Instant Cash Solution was created by someone called Rich Meyer, and it’s one of done-for-you affiliate marketing systems. They mention that you only need to copy and paste pre-written ads and post on your social media such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter to earn $500-$2,000 per week. You could do this from the comfort of your own home and become your own CEO.
Since I have experience of affiliate marketing and reviewed more than 100+ online business opportunities, it’s safe to say that Instant Cash Solution is a system full of false claims and similar to a pyramid scheme in nature. I will provide more details in the next paragraphs.
Inside Instant Cash Solution(ICS)
OK, Instant Cash Solution works as below process:
- Become a member by purchasing the Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum memberships
- Post pre-written ads on classified ad sites & social media platforms between 7am-7pm
- Invite your potential customers who are interested in your ads to ICS weekly training session or business overview
- Follow up with your potential customers and request them to buy one of memberships from you
- Once they purchase from you, you earn commissions
There are four types of memberships that you could purchase from Instant Cash Solution: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
- Bronze membership: You may start from Bronze membership, and it costs $100 with a $29 admin fee. Once your potential customer buys Bronze membership($100) from you, you earn a $100 commissions.
- Silver membership: It costs $200 with a $29 admin fee and you will be eligible for Bronze $100 and Silver $200 commissions.
- Gold membership: It costs $300 with a $29 admin fee and you will be eligible for Bronze $100, Silver $200, and Gold $300 commissions.
- Platinum membership: It costs $500 with a $29 admin fee and you will be eligible for Bronze $100, Silver $200, Gold $300, and Platinum $500 commissions.
Each membership comes with training courses to help you master how to use the pre-written ads to promote the system such as landing pages, text message ads, Facebook image ads, email marketing, or banner ads. All training on ICS back office is to promote this system without a real product to sell.
You may also find out that the higher the membership the more commissions you can receive, so you inevitably join the highest membership at first to quality for the most commissions you might earn later on.
For example, if you are at Bronze membership, but your potential customer buys the Platinum membership, you would get nothing and the commission will pass out to your upline who is at Platinum.
But, if you join as a Platinum member, you are eligible for all commission no matter which membership your potential customer buys, you will always get something in return. That’s why Instant Cash Solution encourages people to purchase Platinum membership in the very beginning.
This is the main action you need to copy and paste through ICS’s done-for-you system. According to the sales page, you can make money posting pre-written ads on ads sites like Craiglist or eBay & social media platforms like Facebook/Instagram or Twitter.
Remember there are no actual products provided by Instant Cash Solution? Yes, what you got are the pre-written ads to promote Instant Cash Solution itself. You are referring people to join the same system as you do through your affiliate links to earn the commissions.
Recruit, Recruit, and still Recruit
Once you post on ads sites and social media platforms, you might get people who are interested in your ads if you are lucky. Normally, the more ads you post, the more chances you will get potential customers which brings more commissions.
Then, you need to invite them to join ICS’s weekly training session & business overview which you must try as hard as possible to get them to buy the memberships.
Based on my understanding of affiliate marketing, you get commissions from the company instead of the entire membership fees from customers themselves. So, this caught my attention because it’s similar to a pyramid scheme.
From Wikipedia, a pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products.
I know you will argue Instant Cash Solution does provide products like affiliate marketing training but is it the focus here when you only use pre-written ads to recruit people to join the system? NO!
Ugly Truth About Instant Cash Solution
TOP#1 Pay To Play Model
As I mention in the previous paragraphs, you need to pay from $100 to $500 to be eligible for commissions. Huh…you need to spend money to make more money?
In that case, I prefer to promote products that I love and share on my website with my affiliate links. At least, I don’t pay just to make more money through ICS’s system. This is just not how affiliate marketing works. This is a pyramid scheme in disguise!
TOP#2 Pre-Written Ads
Imagine you are recruiting people to Instant Cash Solution by the same landing page that you joined. Have you ever thought that every ICS member probably uses the same pre-written ads to recruit people on Craiglist, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
What I learned from my experience is that search engines don’t like replicate content, so you might get fewer earning potential when there are tons of members using the same ads provided by ICS.
I have to admit that I am very shy and introvert, so I choose affiliate marketing as my top priority to make extra money online. But, you need to invite your potential customers to the weekly training sessions & business overview which pushes me away from this system.
If you are the kind of person who feels easy-going to get along with 100% strangers and happy to share things with them without any embarrassment, you could probably try ICS. For me, I will just ignore this business opportunity.
What I Liked About Instant Cash Solution
TOP#1 High Commission Rate
Although I am not a fan of paying to play(make money), I must say the commission rate sounds lucrative and captivating.
You sell one $100 Bronze membership then earn $100, and it’s a 100% commission rate. My assumption is that what ICS actually earns is the admin fee of $29 from every member, meaning the more members the more profit for them.
I cannot think anyone who won’t fall for a 100% commission rate because it’s really second to none. But, I still won’t proceed further to become one of them just to promote a pyramid-scheme-like system.
TOP#2 Some Training
There are some training in each membership.
For example, you will learn SMS marketing training in Silver membership, Facebook marketing training & email marketing in Gold membership, or other social media marketing training & webinar sales training in Platinum membership.
Those are quite essential for affiliate marketing, so you will learn some knowledge from ICS if you don’t just copy and paste those pre-written ads.
Is Instant Cash Solution A Scam?
For me, I won’t call it a scam, but I will call Instant Cash Solution “a pyramid scheme in disguise“. I hope my review could help you make a good decision. Before you join Instant Cash Solution, let’s rewind three things I loathe from this system:
- Pay to play model: You are simply paying to play this game.
- Pre-written ads: You probably use the same ads just like tons of other members which may not drive traffic eventually.
- Recruitment: You need to recruit as many members as possible to earn commissions.
I don’t think this system could exist through time. It might work temporarily but not for long. I prefer to build my own website with quality content for my readers, so I can help them with my insights and other valuable sharings.
Once they trust me, it’s highly possible that they might become one of your fans/followers/customers. If this sounds nice and decent to you, you will be interested in my alternative to make money online. Feel FREE to check it below!
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to spend $500 on Instant Cash Solution when you can get more at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate.
- You are not restricted to promote the system(Instant Cash Solution), and you can promote any niche you have passion for with the related products or services.
- You don’t need to pay to play, just copy & paste pre-written ads, or much recruitment. What you do is sharing your thoughts on your website or YouTube channels.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.