Want to start affiliate marketing and know how much you can earn when you are a beginner? Without seeing the proof and statistics, you cannot make up your mind?
In this post, I will show you how much a beginner can make in affiliate marketing to help you start an affiliate marketing website for online commissions. Let’s get started!
How Much Can A Beginner Make In Affiliate Marketing?
The short answer is $0, period. Don’t close the window right now. Indeed, beginners cannot make a dime online since they haven’t built trust with the target audience. The correct affiliate marketing process is to provide your audience with value and support, and then they are willing to try everything you promote on your website. So, beginners should focus on creating quality content to build trust and help their audience. If you don’t quit and make plans toward your goal, you will eventually make money through affiliate marketing.
1. How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
Affiliate marketing allows you to promote others’ products without creating your own, so you won’t have a stockpiling issue like doing an MLM business.
You play as a window between merchants and customers and try to drive traffic to your pages, promoting relevant affiliate products.
The following steps help you start an affiliate marketing business, which costs little or close to zero:
- Start a blog or create social media accounts in your favorite niches
- Find affiliate programs and get your affiliate links
- Create quality content like blog posts, images, or videos to promote the affiliate products
- Drive traffic to your affiliate links and convert leads to sales for affiliate commissions. (The more you can convert leads into sales, the higher commissions you can make from your promotions.)
Usually, it’s free to join affiliate programs since the merchants want affiliates to promote their products and reward them with affiliate commissions.
If you find programs that require you to pay beforehand, close the window and find another one. That might be scam artists who are only into your money without helping you succeed online.
2. The Right Affiliate Mindset
The right affiliate marketing mindset is vital in running your affiliate marketing business. I learned those from my three-year mistakes and wished someone had told me when I started.
Here are the Seven Right Affiliate Mindsets you cannot miss today:
- It takes time, effort, and patience before any positive results. Don’t expect overnight success!
- Don’t be afraid to invest in a quality platform, tools, and services that help you scale your business.
- Don’t sell before you help your audience, build TRUST first!
- Focus on learning and improving yourself!
- Take action instead of sitting, waiting, and thinking.
- Be creative, unique, and fast-adaptive!
- Keep creating quality content that answers your audience’s questions
Those mindsets help me overcome challenges throughout my affiliate marketing journey. If you write them down in your notebook, those sentences will stay in your mind and take you a step closer to your online success!
3. How To Create Quality Content That Makes Money?
From my point of view, the best way to make affiliate commissions is by writing quality content so people can find answers. How to do it?
Here are the steps:
- Find a niche that you are highly interested in, so it won’t feel like a job
- Apply for affiliate programs that provide relevant products to your niche
- Create quality content to promote those products you think are useful and with great value
- Focus on helping your target audience and building trust
- Rinse & Repeat
Once you are helping people and building trust, your audience will try the things you promote on your website. I have mentioned this a thousand times, but I still want to emphasize its importance.
So don’t rush this step and avoid selling in the beginning.
I made consistent affiliate commissions after three years of trying and NEVER GAVE UP, so you may prepare for a marathon instead of a sprint.
Most of my followers cannot survive in the first 3-6 months after a few setbacks since they are eager to see immediate results that could improve their financial status. However, affiliate marketing doesn’t work this way.
So, please remember that affiliate marketing is not a get-rich-quick scheme or overnight success. Make small plans and achieve them step by step. You will start seeing positive results.
Now, I am sure you 100% understand that you need to provide your audience with the value and answers they are looking for. Once they trust you enough, you have more opportunities to make affiliate commissions online.
I hope my blog post helps you today and you get information on how to focus on your affiliate marketing business. If you have anything to say, don’t hesitate to comment below. I will reply within 24 hours.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!