Google Sniper was launched in 2009, and got revised a few times in the previous years. In my Google Sniper Review, I will examine whether it still works for 2020, and you will be able to make your own decision once you read it to the end.
First of all, this review isn’t my approach to refer you to join Google Sniper or to request you to click a “BUY NOW” button. What I am doing today is to share all my discoveries and researches, then it’s possible that both of us could leverage this training course to boost our online business.
Secondly, I can see that you are doing your researches before really joining Google Sniper, you deserve a big run of applause on this. Checking things online first can save you tons of money and time, congratulations, you are on the right path.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Google Sniper together.
What is Google Sniper?
-Summary of Google Sniper-
Google Sniper was created by a young successful online entrepreneur called George Brown in 2009, and it got revised a few times in the previous years. The current revision is Google Sniper 3.0(re-launched in Dec 2014) that you will learn how to build a sniper website(niche website), how to rank higher on Google, and choose affiliate products to make money.
After ten years, it is actually outdated and some contents don’t work anymore since Google changes its algorithm every single day. Following the training isn’t working that well as it used to be, so read on for more details.
Side note: Google Sniper has nothing to do with Google, it’s just a name…
How Does Google Sniper Work?
The whole concept is affiliate marketing! When your readers/customers come across your website for the product they are looking for and purchase through your affiliate links, you will get commissions. This will bring you 1%-75% of the commission rate of the product sold in return.
The process to make money with Google Sniper
- Pick a profitable affiliate product(mostly on Clickbank)
- Build a sniper website of the products you just pick(sniper website=niche website)
- Do your SEO well on your website to rank higher on Google
- Drive targeted traffic to your website via Google
- Earn commissions if someone purchases the products through your affiliate links
Inside Google Sniper
You can learn to affiliate marketing by the below training content, and it is designed to help you make as much money as possible through the system.
- Training Videos
- Downloadable PDF, eBooks
- Links to external resources
The member area includes the below:
- Getting Started: George Brown will walk you through how to navigate the member area to find things you like to learn.
- Google Sniper Course: This is the main course within Google Sniper, and it offers training videos, ebooks, and manuals to better understand the system. They will also teach you how to build a sniper website(niche website) or how to outsource some tasks to scale up your online business.
- Sniper X Training: Weekly live Q&A sessions that include various topics to solve Google Sniper members’ questions and make them gain more success.
- Sniper Cash Machine: This is the new training course added to Google Sniper 3.0. It is the extra marketing strategies to help members to maximize the profits such as twitter domination strategy, hiring ghostwriters, and Facebook & video marketing.
There is no community, Facebook Group, or forum on the Google Sniper member area. The only way is to raise a ticket which might take a long while to get the feedback from the Google Sniper support team.
It seems that Google Sniper tries to lessen the support availability by making you complete all the training and the setup first. For me, it is a downside because we all start from scratches. What if you just have some questions and need to get instant responses? Especially, when you are newbies.
Who is Google Sniper For?
Affiliate marketers ten years ago. Nowadays, no affiliate marketers should still follow the same training to build their niche website because it simply doesn’t work anymore.
Ugly Truth About Google Sniper
TOP#1 Outdated Content
In the training, Google Sniper teaches you how to promote affiliate products on Clickbank that seem to be dead water and full of scammy products in recent years.
Besides, they have a tip called “Sniping” that some article directories & blog sites help you to rank well on Google which no longer works.
You also learn backlinks to help your ranking, but Google has stayed away from backlinks & might penalize your site if you follow the instructions from Google Sniper.
They also teach you to use Exact Match Domain to rank your website which means choosing the domain name for the keywords that you want to rank on Google. To be honest, things have changed a lot. If your Exact Match Domain website is full of low-quality content, it’s impossible to rank high on Google.
TOP#2 Unethical Marketing Method
The worse part is that they only want to make more money from you. While watching the promotional video of Google Sniper, I noticed there is a green button that is automatically turned on for the recurring fee of $47 per month.
Not every customer is so cautious as I do. The total cost is always my first concern about an online training course, so I believe there must be many customers who got charged $47 for future payment. I’d rather you tell me the total cost in advance, instead of this unethical marketing method.
It might be legal since George does show the information on the website, but being legal doesn’t make it ethical.
What I Liked About Google Sniper
TOP#1 Step-by-step Guide
Although the training content is a bit outdated, it is very comprehensive and easy to follow. The member area is designed so well that you can easily find things you want to learn without getting lost.
If the training content could be revised from time to time based on Google’s major algorithm changes, this training program will be very competitive in the industry.
TOP#2 A 60-day Money-back Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied about Google Sniper’s training courses, you could ask for a refund. It’s better than 12-month money back guarantee like this one, so you don’t need to wait for a whole year just to take your money back.
Is Google Sniper A Scam?
No, I won’t say Google Sniper a scam although there are outdated content and the unethical marketing method. Joining this program might work ten years ago when the internet is still a better place without many noises. After ten years, Google’s algorithm did change a lot, and Google Sniper’s training does not work anymore.
I prefer to create my own website with high-quality content for my readers to build a connection with them. Once they find my article helpful and useful, they would love to come back to read more from me. Eventually, they might become my fans/followers/customers. They will have more interest to try things I recommend.
If this sounds good to you, I think you will love my alternative to make money online.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
When you can get all at a $49 membership fee per month with so many to get, what other platforms you need to pursue? An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You are not restricted to promote just Google Sniper or products from Clickbank. You can promote any niche you have passion for with the related products or services.
- You don’t need to pay for the outdated training content for your online business. There are new training videos or written content added to Wealthy Affiliate every single day, so you can always learn the latest marketing strategies on WA.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.