Do you have a love for elephants? If so, mark your calendar for World Elephant Day on August 12th. Consider promoting elephant affiliate products to save the animal.
In this article, I will present the top three elephant affiliate programs to assist you in reaching your objective. We will go through each program individually, and you will discover the one most suitable for you. Let’s get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
Elephant Affiliate Programs
1. Elephant Sanctuary Thailand
Cookie: 90 days
ElephantSanctuaryThailand.com is a website that helps tourists to choose the right elephant experience in Thailand. In this way, they can save Elephants from abuse and help non-profit organizations whose purpose is to preserve this majestic animal.
It only takes a few minutes to complete the application process. If you have a blog in the elephant & animal niche, you should join it to provide more valuable information to your blog visitors.
2. GreaterGood/The Animal Rescue Site
Cookie: 45 days
GreaterGood began in 1999 and has proudly raised over $80 million+ in charity donations for protecting animals and the planet.
Visitors can take various actions to support these causes, including a free, fast ‘click,’ shopping, and making a direct contribution through the Gifts That Give More™ program. Each of these actions helps raise funds for important causes.
3. Elephant Soul Crafts
Cookie: 30 days
Elephant Soul Crafts on Etsy was founded by Di, a vegan creative entrepreneur and lifestyle blogger who strongly believes in the nourishing power of compassion and kindness for the soul.
Customers can find beautiful prints, decorations, and photography in Di’s Etsy store. 10% of all the proceeds from Di’s fine art prints and products are donated to Elephant Aid International through online sales and local sales made in Jordan.
How To Celebrate World Elephant Day?
Here are ways to celebrate World Elephant Day with your family, friends, or colleagues:
- Use #WorldElephantDay on your social media
- Donate to the World Elephant Society
- Educate yourself about how to protect elephants
- Bookmark this article in your browser for future reference
- Pin this article in your Pinterest board
How To Get Started?
You may start a blog sharing your experiences with World Elephant Day, especially if you are interested in the lifestyle niche. It’s a great time to create more related content and drive traffic to your blog.
💡Pro Tip: How To Find Your Niche? 100 Niche Ideas!
Create Quality Content
After setting up your blog, the next step is to create quality content, just like I did in this post. Remember that “Content is King” and should be your top priority.
One common mistake I’ve noticed among affiliate marketing beginners is spending excessive time choosing the best theme for their blog and neglecting content creation.
If you create high-quality content that people search for online, you will drive massive traffic later. I’ve written this article to show you how to create quality content step by step. I am sure you will like it!
After crafting valuable content that attracts readers, the next step is to promote it. Pinterest users tend to engage well with seasonal content, making it an effective method to drive traffic to your blog posts.
A useful tip to remember is that World Elephant Day falls on Aug 12th, so you can plan and create content promoting relevant products 3-6 months in advance. As the date draws near and search volume increases, your articles have a better chance of ranking at the top.
Don’t forget to learn how to use Pinterest to promote your blog posts. You may be surprised how fast your content ranks!
How To Find Affiliate Programs?
I use two ways to find affiliate programs. Both methods work well for me!
- Type “World Elephant Day + affiliate programs” on Google to get thousands of search results.
- Find “World Elephant Day + affiliate programs” inside Wealthy Affiliate
If you like to know how I find affiliate programs inside Wealthy Affiliate, feel free to check How I Find Affiliate Programs!
Here are some additional tips for promoting elephant affiliate programs:
- Choose the right affiliate programs. Not all elephant affiliate programs are created equal. Make sure to choose programs offering high-quality products or services your audience wants.
- Track your results. It’s important to track your results to see which affiliate programs drive the most traffic to your blog. This will help you optimize your campaigns and get the most out of your affiliate marketing efforts.
- Be patient. It takes time to build a successful affiliate marketing business. Don’t expect to get rich overnight. Just keep creating high-quality content and promoting your affiliate programs, and eventually, you’ll start to see results.
I listed the best three elephant affiliate programs for you. If those don’t suit your blog well, you could google it or join Wealthy Affiliate to find the perfect affiliate programs.
I hope my blog post helps you today and you get information on how to focus on your affiliate marketing business. If you have anything to say, don’t hesitate to comment below. I will reply within 24 hours.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!