National Cookie Day falls on 4 December. In the world of making money online, there’s a sweet opportunity you shouldn’t miss—cookie affiliate programs. Imagine turning your hobby of recommending cookies or biscuits into a way to make some extra dough.
In this blog post, I will show you the best five cookie affiliate programs to help you achieve your goal. Let’s get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
Cookie Affiliate Programs
Cookie: 14 days
Sprinkles offers premium cookies, cupcakes, and cakes baked fresh in small batches throughout the day and handcrafted with only the finest ingredients.
Sprinkles opened its first bakery in Beverly Hills in 2005; after years, it launched a national shipping platform and has grown to over 50 bakeries and ATMs coast-to-coast.
2. Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit
Cookie: 30 days
Carrie Morey founded Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit to make her mother Callie’s tender, buttery, made-by-hand biscuits accessible nationwide.
As a leader in the biscuit industry for two decades, Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit has reinvented one of the South’s oldest art forms – handmade biscuits – and turned the company culture into a cult-like sensation that expanded nationwide and to Canada.
As of this writing, the average sales order over the last 30 days is $100.09, meaning you earn $10 if any purchase is made through your affiliate links.
3. David’s Cookies
Cookie: 30 days
David’s Cookies is a mail-order online retailer of fresh-baked cookies, brownies, cakes, allergy-sensitive options, corporate gifts, and monthly gift boxes. Its products are made with fresh, natural ingredients and are certified Kosher.
Founder David Liederman opened the first David’s Cookies shop in Manhattan; now, there are more than 200 stores worldwide to follow.
4. Universal Yums LLC
Commission: $10 per sale
Cookie: 30 days
Universal Yums LLC is a subscription box company that sends a box of snacks and candies from a different country every month.
They directly source unique, delicious snacks from the featured country of the month and provide a comprehensive, interactive guidebook inside every box.
Cookie: 30 days
NutriMill is dedicated to creating high-quality small kitchen appliance products that function well, are easy to use, and promote healthy eating.
When you sign up as an affiliate, they will send you all the information you’ll need to take advantage of our simple program with the following benefits:
- Dropbox folder that contains media you can use
- One-on-one support for any questions or concerns you have
- Discounts so that you can test products before recommending them
- Exclusive offers and coupons for your followers
With cookie affiliate programs, it’s not just about enjoying the process but also filling your pockets. Think of it as a delicious journey where every click and sale adds to real money.
So, let’s turn your online presence into a money-making treat, where each click and sale brings a smile to your face and some cash to your pocket!
How To Celebrate National Cookie Day?
Here are ways to celebrate National Cookie Day with your family, friends, or colleagues:
- Use #NationalCookieDay on your social media
- Find the best cookie in your neighborhood
- Make a new type of cookie with exciting ingredients
- Have a charity bake-off
- Pin this article in your Pinterest board
- Bookmark this article in your browser for future reference
How To Get Started?
You may start a blog sharing your experiences with National Cookie Day, especially if you are interested in the cookie & biscuit niche. It’s a great time to create more related content and drive traffic to your blog.
Create Quality Content
After setting up your blog, the next step is to create quality content, just like I did in this post. Remember that “Content is King” and should be your top priority.
One common mistake I’ve noticed among affiliate marketing beginners is spending excessive time choosing the best theme for their blog and neglecting content creation.
If you create high-quality content that people search for online, you will drive massive traffic later. I’ve written this article to show you how to produce quality content with step-by-step instructions. I am sure you will like it!
After crafting valuable content that attracts readers, the next step is to promote it. Pinterest users tend to engage well with seasonal content, making it an effective method to drive traffic to your blog posts.
A helpful tip to remember is that National Cookie Day falls on 4 December, so you can plan and create content promoting relevant products 3-6 months in advance. As the date draws near and search volume increases, your articles have a better chance of ranking at the top.
Remember to learn how to use Pinterest to promote your blog posts. You may be surprised at how fast your content ranks!
How To Find Affiliate Programs?
I use two ways to find affiliate programs. Both methods work well for me!
- Type “Cookie + affiliate programs” on Google for thousands of search results.
- Find “Remember to learn how to use Pinterest to promote your blog posts. You may be surprised at Cookie+ affiliate programs” inside Wealthy Affiliate.
If you want to know how I find affiliate programs inside Wealthy Affiliate, feel free to check How I Find Affiliate Programs!
Here are some additional tips for promoting cookie affiliate programs:
- Choose the right affiliate programs. Not all cookie affiliate programs are created equal. Make sure to choose programs offering high-quality products or services your audience wants.
- Track your results. You must track your results to see which affiliate programs drive the most traffic to your blog. This will help you optimize your campaigns and get the most out of your affiliate marketing efforts.
- Be patient. It takes time to build a successful affiliate marketing business. Don’t expect to get rich overnight. Just keep creating high-quality content and promoting your affiliate programs, and eventually, you’ll start to see results.
I listed the best five cookie affiliate programs for you. If those don’t suit your blog well, you could google it or join Wealthy Affiliate to find the perfect affiliate programs.
I hope my blog post helps you today and you get information on how to focus on your affiliate marketing business. If you have anything to say, don’t hesitate to comment below. I will reply within 24 hours.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!