If I tell you that you could make money with Color Street Nail Strips, you would be shocked. But, it’s true. In my Color Street Nails review today, I will show you how.
I found out about this opportunity of making extra money with Color Street Nails when I google the gifts for my girlfriends. They all like to spend money doing nail arts on the weekend, so this might work quite well for them.
Before we start exploring this opportunity, I like to tell you something:
- I am not an affiliate with Color Street, so you won’t see me pitching how good this business opportunity without showing you the red flags I found.
- This review is also my approach to know whether it suits my budget or personality(apparently, it’s not), so I will keep it honest & unbiased.
- Checking things online saves time and money. Congratulations, your hard-earned money is now safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Color Street Nails?
-Summary of Color Street –
Product Name: Color Street Nails
Founder: Fa Park in 2007
Product Type: Nail Art MLM(Multi-level marketing)
Price: Starting from a $129 starter kit
Best for: People have a passion for Nail Art
Rating: 50 / 100
Meet The Founder
Color street is founded by Fa Park – an immigrant who came to the USA to pursue his opera dream. When he saw women need to brush nail polish and blow their nails afterward, he thinks he could do something about this to change the way women use nail polish.
He kept trying different methods to create his own patented and revolutionary products, and he NEVER gives up! In 2005, Avon placed a $1,000,000 order, and this is the turning point for Mr. Park. Two years after, Color Street is born. In addition to Color Street, Mr. Park also owns Incoco and Coconut nail-art brands.
Inside Color Street Nails
Color Street Nails, or Color Street, is an MLM or multi-level marketing company that sells nail products and accessories. And you can apply those beautiful nail strips to your nails effortlessly.
Color Street Nails Product Line
Color Street’s products are inspired by “New York City that never sleeps” non-stop energy and wildly fusion of different cultures. It offers a vast selection of colors and nail art designs, direct to independent stylists and clients.
All the product lines you can find on Color Street’s product page, and I’ve listed all in the below:
- Solid colors
- French manicure
- Glitter designs
- Nail art designs
- Clear Nail Art
- Fall Collection
- Holiday Collection
- Awareness Shades
- Black Friday
- Retired Shades
Does The Product Work?
Yes, and it works quite well. Let’s go through the process when you, your friends, or the nail artists help you with nails.
How to apply nail polish by the old & traditional way?
- Apply a base coat to each nail and wait for it to dry
- Apply a second and/or third thin coat of polish in three strokes and let it dry
- Apply an even layer of topcoat to each nail and wait for it to dry
- Peel off the thin coat of glue and excess nail polish from around each nail
- Clean up excess polish with an old makeup brush and nail polish remover
How to apply Color Street Nails?
- Remove the clear cover of Color Street Nail Stripes
- Peel polish strip
- Remove tab & select end
- Apply to nail & gently stretch to fit
- Gently file excess or remove with fingernail
Mr. Park did save thousands of times for anyone who does nail art on their hands so that you can focus on something more important in your life other than your nails.
Besides the time-saving part, Color Street also has the below strength compared to the old nail polish:
- No strong scent(no more acetone smell)
- Super handy anywhere(travel, business trip, etc.)
- No time wasted on waiting for your nail polish to dry
- Lasting longer than 7 days(some said could last 10 days)
- Well-designed and eye-catching products
- Not easy to fall off
How to Make Money With Color Street Nails?
Anyone can become Color Street Independent Stylist(affiliate), and you don’t need prior work experience, selling skills, or extensive training.
You are ready to go with the starter kit and get commissions from your personal sales & bonuses & extra rewards.
Once you do well for product sales, you can start building your team. You will also get the commissions for recruitment and the sales your team makes.
How To Get Started?
You need to apply to become an independent stylist, and it’s the lowest level of Color street. Then you need to purchase the starter kit($129) which values $250 of products.
The starter kit includes:
- 13 Full sets of nail strips
- 1 French, 2 Solid, 2 Glitter, 5 Design, 1 Pedicure, 2 Petite
- 72 Testers
- 40 remover pads (2 boxes)
- 100 Prep Pads (1 box)
- 2 Large Nail Files
- 2 Nail Buffers
- 60 Mini Files
- 50 Cuticle Sticks
- Tote bag
- 25 Catalogs
- 25 Colorful Opportunity Brochures
- Road to Success
The Compensation Plan
You may check the official document HERE, but I have listed everything you need to know below. There are three parts to making money with Color Street.
Part#01: 25%-35% Retail Sales. All the sales you bring in, you get 25% commissions. As the sales go up, this percentage increases too. You could make it up to 35% based on the total amount of your sales in one month.
Part#02: 10%-25% Product credit. Once you reach $1,000 sales, you will get an additional percentage of sales in free credit within the 60-day period.
Part#03: 3%-6% Team Sales. You earn 3%-6% commissions of your team sales.
Color Street Nails Hosting Program
You could host a Nail Bar with your friends around and talk about nail fashion all day long, just like the other MLM companies do encourage their members to host parties to boost sales.
Any independent stylist could host a party for a better income result, and Color Street will cover the shipping cost & you would get free or half-priced products. You may check HERE for more details.
Who Is Color Street Nails For?
People who love nail art and want to make a few bucks as a return. It could be your girlfriends, stay-at-home moms, or your wife.
As for me, I am the kind of person who likes to pursue a more sustainable way to generate passive income from the internet while I sleep with sweet dreams. I am going to tell you my alternative in one minute. Read on to find out more.
What I Liked About Color Street Nails
TOP#1 Made In the USA
Surprisingly, all products from Color Street are made in the USA when we live in a world that almost everything is made in China.
It helps create more jobs for Americans and boost the economy by selling products to the whole world. I think every USA company could learn from Color Street on this.
TOP#2 Pretty Products
It’s hard to resist the products from Color Street Nails due to its well-designed product lines. This makes it easier for any stylist of Color Street to demonstrate the products.
The well-designed product lines make Color Street more attractive and eye-catching to potential buyers, and it’s also a great gift to your girlfriends, your wife, and your mother for a special occasion.
TOP#3 Easy to Market
With pretty product designs, it’s easy to sell to women who are crazy about nail arts.
If an independent stylist(affiliate) loves what she is promoting(the product), it’s highly possible to make more sales than those who don’t like the products.
But, I don’t recommend anyone like me who doesn’t like nail art to make money by selling Color Street Nails. There should be better alternatives.
Ugly Truth About Color Street Nails
TOP#1 Expensive Than Other Brands
If you shop in Amazon or Walmart, it’s easy to find out the products of Color Street Nails are more expensive than other brands.
The average price of Color Street Nail strips falls on $13 while other brands fall on $6 in Walmart. The reason is that Color Street Nails needs to pay its affiliates for the commissions, so they marked the prices higher than the average.
TOP#2 Low Income Potential
Color Street has an income disclosure HERE, and you are more than welcome to check it by yourself.
Let’s look at the screenshot. The upper one is for the average income of a stylist. You can generate about $11.76 monthly & $144.11 yearly.
If you become a director, you can get around $1,183.92 monthly & $14k yearly which is way lower than your normal 9-5 jobs. Right? It seems that more than 99% of Color Street Nails’ affiliates didn’t make a good living, and it’s less than 1% of affiliates make a nice & decent income.
You surely can’t quit your daily job by selling Color Street Nail Strips because it’s not enough. Most of them are even under the minimum wage that a daily job, and it’s just good as a part-time job.
TOP#3 No BBB Rating
BBB stands for Better Business Bureau, which is a good reference that whether a company is trustworthy or not. Color Street is not BBB accredited, and you could check their profile HERE.
I tend to trust those companies that have the top ranking on BBB like this one. I will be happy and carefree if a company gets a higher ranking.
Is Color Street Nails A Scam?
No, definitely not. Color Street Nail is a typical MLM(multi-level-marketing) that we often see in real lives. If you love nail art and want to sell many beautiful nail strips, you could go for it and make a few bucks.
However, I won’t go for Color Street Nail Stripes since the biggest concern is the low potential income. I am not a top sales to sell something that I don’t have passion for.
I like to create useful & helpful content to help people online, just like you are reading my review today. If you like my articles, you will come back to check my latest updates or try things I recommend here. Eventually, you will become my loyal fans/followers/customers.
The process does take time to see positive results, and it won’t happen overnight or fall on your lap the first day you join any program. It also requires hard work, patience, and persistence to build your online business in the long run. If you feel super excited right now, you are more than welcome to check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Color Street Nails. You can get all at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without credit card detail required. If you feel like this is not your thing after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your bank account. I will also be your personal coach and mentor to help you step by step.
- There are many success stories since 2005, and you are able to find plenty with a simple Google search. I’ve handpicked my favorite in the next paragraph, so you can save more time embracing this opportunity.
- We won’t give you false & misleading claims to make you think making money online is easy because we know things won’t happen in that direction. But, we will provide you powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members’ from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.