You start making online income from your affiliate business and wonder, “Can Affiliate Marketing Be A Career?” Am I right?
Making money online through affiliate marketing sounds good, but most people consider it a side hustle instead of a full-time career.
However, there are successful affiliate marketers who have made decent incomes through their online businesses. Let’s dive deep into this topic!
Can Affiliate Marketing Be A Career?
First of all, give yourself 100% in understanding affiliate marketing. You must learn what affiliate marketing is and how affiliate marketing works before quitting your 9-5 jobs. You can start from part-time and turn it into full-time, step by step. Secondly, I share seven right affiliate mindsets you need for running a sustainable affiliate marketing business. Those help me overcome challenges and work well throughout my entire online journey. Lastly, I collected advice online about how much you should earn from your affiliate marketing business to quit your 9-5 job.
1. What Is Affiliate Marketing? How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
Affiliate marketing allows you to promote others’ products without creating your own, so you won’t have a stockpiling issue like doing an MLM business.
You play as a window between merchants and customers and try to drive traffic to your pages promoting the affiliate products.
The following steps help you start an affiliate marketing business, which costs zero or close to nothing:
- Start a blog or create social media accounts in your favorite niches
- Find affiliate programs and get your affiliate links
- Create quality content like blog posts, images, or videos to promote the affiliate products
- Drive traffic to your affiliate links and convert leads to sales for affiliate commissions. (The more you can convert leads into sales, the higher commissions you can make from your promotions.)
Usually, it’s free to join affiliate programs since the merchants want affiliates to promote their products and reward them with affiliate commissions. If you find programs that require you to pay beforehand, close the window and find another one. That might be an online scam!
2. Seven Right Affiliate Mindsets!
The right affiliate marketing mindset is vital in running your online business. I learned those from my three-year experiences and wished someone had told me when I was a beginner.
?Here are the Seven Right Affiliate Mindsets:
- It takes time, effort, and patience for your online success. Don’t expect overnight success!
- Don’t be afraid to invest in a quality platform, tools, and services that help you scale your business.
- Don’t sell before you help your audience, build trust first!
- Focus on learning and improving yourself!
- Take action instead of sitting, waiting, and thinking.
- Be creative, unique, and fast-adaptive!
- Keep creating quality content that answers your audience’s questions
Those mindsets help me overcome challenges throughout my entire affiliate marketing journey. If you write it down in your notebook, those words will stay in your mind and take you toward your online success!
3. At Which Point Should You Quit Your Job?
You may earn something from an affiliate marketing business, such as blogs, Pinterest, YouTube, or TikTok. The thought is only doing affiliate marketing part-time, but eventually, you will reach a point where you decide to leave.
“How much should you earn from affiliate marketing to quit your 9-5 jobs?”
I like the part-time approach, but if you make more than 50% of your 9-5 salary and it’s stable, you could jump from part-time to full-time.
I am sure you understand more about affiliate marketing and can decide when to quit your 9-5 jobs and turn your affiliate marketing business into a full-time job, right?
I hope my blog post helps you today and you get information on how to focus on your affiliate marketing business. If you have anything to say, don’t hesitate to comment below. I will reply within 24 hours.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!